What's up with all these young black dudes dressing like women for lolz??

It's not just a black problem....the gay agenda is so forced fed though

Its forced fed because people still dont believe homosexuality is natural & believe homosexuals had a bad upbringing for them to turn out that way, it seems people are scared to actually have a real conversation with a homo, they rather jump to conclusion & say they had a bad upbringing but homos were naturally attracted to the same sex like straights were naturally attracted to the opposite sex, how is that so hard to understand, magic knew his son was gay since he was a toddler, its natural, his son didnt just wake up one day & say i like boys now

It's not just a black problem....the gay agenda is so forced fed though
Its forced fed because people still dont believe homosexuality is natural & believe homosexuals had a bad upbringing for them to turn out that way, it seems people are scared to actually have a real conversation with a homo, they rather jump to conclusion & say they had a bad upbringing but homos were naturally attracted to the same sex like straights were naturally attracted to the opposite sex, how is that so hard to understand, magic knew his son was gay since he was a toddler, its natural, his son didnt just wake up one day & say i like boys now
tbh and this is my opinion ........i think it goes both ways......some natural and some by choice or upbringing......

a boy growing up around nothing but women is gonna have those qualities......whether they wanna admit it or not

There hasn't been, the second you give me objective evidence then we'll talk. Actually it IS like you're just a homophobe and noticing it. From top to bottom (no pun intended) every race has experienced more acceptance of people with alternative lifestyles. Black people just choose to dwell on it instead of facing the real issues that plague their communities.

You're not saying anything profound FONTAINE.

People wearing dresses are why Chicago is the most violent place on this planet.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/...denies-black-people-concealed-carry-licenses/
1. Miss me with that homophobe stuff. You barking up the wrong tree. Find ONE homophobic post by me. I'm always applauding when gay folks do their thing.

Search "let them gay dude's cook" and see how many times I've said it.

2. You're right. I cant provide the number of YouTube clips percentage increase from last year to this year.

I'm going off what I SEE.

3. You so quick to tell somebody what they do or don't recognize. Its always in somebody's head... Sit yo *** down somewhere always telling folks their just imagining things.

Last edited:
We're adults... Not petulant children looking to complain on NT. If people noticed something, then nobody is on a place to tell them otherwise.

:smh:

Originally Posted by Fontaine  

I hate when people try to downplay things that people see.

You cant say there hasnt been a MAJOR influx of young black dudes portraying women for lulz..

It ain't like we're just noticing it.

Its always been there.

But its majornnow.

OK FONTAINE, GO BACK AND READ WHY THIS IS HOMOPHOBIC

I asked for objective evidence that theres an influx of black dudes portraying women more than any other race.
I'm still waiting for an answer from him as to why this is even a problem to begin with.

tbh and this is my opinion ........i think it goes both ways......some natural and some by choice or upbringing......

a boy growing up around nothing but women is gonna have those qualities......whether they wanna admit it or not

When boys have "female qualities" its called effiminancy, its a trait that has nothing to do with growing up with a bunch of girls, theirs a bunch of straight dudes with no father figure that grew up with only sisters that have no feminine qualities :lol: :smh:

I'm still waiting for an answer from him as to why this is even a problem to begin with.
I'm still waiting on where I said it was a problem.

Yiu guys are so quick to defend something when folks ain't even arguing.

So quick to tell a black dude "nah bro. It ain't like that"

So quick to call someone homo phobes.

Whatever mayne... Y'all got it...

There's a ton more these videos... And a ton of young brothers think the only way to get lulz is act like a super ghetto chick.

Point blank.

I'm still waiting on where I said it was a problem.

Yiu guys are so quick to defend something when folks ain't even arguing.

So quick to tell a black dude "nah bro. It ain't like that"

So quick to call someone homo phobes.

Whatever mayne... Y'all got it...

There's a ton more these videos... And a ton of young brothers think the only way to get lulz is act like a super ghetto chick.

Point blank.
Just because you don't go out and directly say "this is a problem" doesn't mean that it's not implied in your language.  Just like you can be a racist without going out and directly saying "I hate (insert race)". 

Not calling you a homophobe, because I can actually vouch for you and say that I have seen your "let them gay dudes cook" posts, but when you talk about people "downplaying" it and say things like "a ton of young brothers think the only way to get lulz is act like a super ghetto chick," it gives people an idea of your mindset regarding the issue at hand.

Last edited:

You have ZERO evidence, there's literally no evidence that being raised by a mother makes you gay. I asked earlier about most black being raised without a father and people became silent. Many black males are fatherless children, most of their fathers are dead or in jail. I doubt those dads were gay and wanted to go to jail.

Now do the statistics show that there are more gay black males than white and asian based on your bullcrap theory Mr Marcus
.like I said some dudes who raised by a bunch of women and no male influence do act feminine ........these hood dudes you speak of are around guys, kid. I wouldn't expect your nerdy *** to know that 

and that last sentence is weird.....its obvious you get aroused off my post you weirdo 

Last edited:
Growing up with a bunch of sisters means nothing, socialization of society by people like you actually plays a bigger role. A kid goes out to the real world feeling like a female may encounter someone who raised his kid to be super masculine. Children are not raised in vacuums.

Elaborate on this, im not comprehending

Quote:

.like I said some dudes who raised by a bunch of women and no male influence do act feminine ........these hood dudes you speak of are around guys, kid. I wouldn't expect your nerdy *** to know that 

and that last sentence is weird.....its obvious you get aroused off my post you weirdo 
I asked you about objective evidence about people acting feminine. I was raised by my dad, mom, grandma, and random human beings. Tell me more about hood dudes?

I'm a nerd, I read books but I also don't tolerate crap from people like you.

What's up with comicon?
did I say every guy? did I say that? no ..........but I've personally seen mothers shelter they boys and raise them in a soft manner ......I'm just speaking on what I have seen before and I never said every guy under this category is going to be one way or another 

and I could say single mothers in the hood have trouble raising their boys and they fall into the street life.......does that go for everybody? hell no but there's examples out there......aint no exact science w/ none of this ****....too many variables 

I'm saying what you go through in school if anything has more to do with the kind of human being you turn into. So if your child dresses up as a guy raised by a mother, he will find resistance in school. if he doesn't change his behavior that's the way he was meant to be

So you're saying his surroundings in school will determine if hes gay or not?

and I could say single mothers in the hood have trouble raising their boys and they fall into the street life.......does that go for everybody? hell no but there's examples out there......aint no exact science w/ none of this ****....too many variables 

Well this scenario is more probable than a man acting like a female

I'm saying what you go through in school if anything has more to do with the kind of human being you turn into. So if your child dresses up as a guy raised by a mother, he will find resistance in school. if he doesn't change his behavior that's the way he was meant to be
You can tell if someone is being raised by a single mother by how they dress? That's amazing.

No I'm saying if he will be socialized to a gender it will happen in school has nothing to do with parents. And if he is gay, he already had that predisposition.

Im referring to dudes growing up with "female qualities" because of the women in their life, when its proof its a human trait that has nothing to do with how the mother treated that kid growing up

They learned from people older than them

30-40 year olds LOVE saying how great Martin was, but he was in a wig and dress almost every damn episode. So let's not be on some "these young kids and their trends" foolishness
mean.gif
We've BEEN at this point, we've BEEN laughing at it, people are just using a different form of media now.
Flip wilson gave birth to it

did I say every guy? did I say that? no ..........but I've personally seen mothers shelter they boys and raise them in a soft manner ......I'm just speaking on what I have seen before and I never said every guy under this category is going to be one way or another 

that's good for you, the fact that ur life sucks doesn't tickle my empathy in anyway. There's more to life than ur terrible "hood". I don't give a sh about ur street life. I'm just trying to tell u that ur hood is no more feminine than they rest of the country.
look at you reaching......crying like a child...I grew up with a great life but nice guess on you thinking I grew up in the hood........were you in the classroom w/ 5 students? 

You can tell if someone is being raised by a single mother by how they dress? That's amazing.
Lionblood aint there in the head......he's lost in life 

Back
Top Bottom