WHAts up with these Christian Louboutin shoes

Son won a copyright to produce shoes wit a red sole....god knows how

Patent office needs reform asap.

Wow, the last I'd heard his copyright had been denied. I just now saw that the court of appeals overturned the decision unanimously :wow: .... craziness.

My mother has some but she's pretty well off... still don't see myself buying shoes for hundreds of dollars just for the red sole :smh:

Only high end sneakers I ever liked were the Balenciaga Arenas & those Louis Vuitton Jaspers
The Louboutins are alright when they're plain not all studded, shiny & spiked out :x No shoes should cost that much tho :smh:

If rich people wear it and it's ugly, it's cool and fashionable. If poor people wear it and it's ugly, it's just ugly.

If rich people wear it and it's ugly, it's cool and fashionable. If poor people wear it and it's ugly, it's just ugly.

Honestly most people who wear these shoes - 1) celebrities 2) Those who have excess money to burn 3) Those who do not have their finances in order - IE: debt, self conscious, and unfortunately too interested in the opinions of others

Most fall in the third category

Not hating - just an observation- I was a kid once and I wore things that were a bit out there as well.

You really got to see these in person to appreciate them. I personally hate the designs but the materials and craftsmanship are top notch. You won't find any excess glue or paper thin leather on these, the kicks are plush...definitely a premium product. If a design came out that I liked I would cop.

You sir just need to stay away from nikes if that is what impressed you about these shoes. Phil Knight's got you so used to crap you're impressed by shoes that aren't shoddy and half-assed. :lol:

i am not about that life.

Will not be rocking those in Vegas but i'm sure plenty of people will

Honestly most people who wear these shoes - 1) celebrities 2) Those who have excess money to burn 3) Those who do not have their finances in order - IE: debt, self conscious, and unfortunately too interested in the opinions of others

Not hating - just an observation- I was a kid once and I wore things that were a bit out there as well.
this is too true

True.

The brand seems more suited for females than males.  Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom