What's worth it to get into a fight as an adult?

*******s [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

The slim thick jawn in the pink tho...

Dem bootycheeks :evil:

Edit: forgot #HousingProjectRodents was censored :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

1. zebra print inside on the royal blue camry with the rims.

2. camera man gets around the corner and the security guard laying on his back. :lol:

3. who hopped in the car and smashed off? :lol:

4. why all these birds got their shoes off?

5. big girl in the royal top came through and mopped shorty. :lol:

6. home or jail!
:rofl:
shorty in the pink had buns tho

Last edited:
Oh my god. You dudes make up stories in your heads just to make **** more entertaining.

I went up to him and asked him if he was straight or if he had a problem...he apologized to ME and said how he was just upset about his dad and the **** he had going on with his friends.

Your story went from a fight to the death a an uncle Jessie scene from full house :lol: doubt that

He said he was gonna rock yo world ?? Loool.

Being peaceful is concentrated strength.
I only hit someone if they hit me first.

I can also claim self defense when i kill them.
to answer ops question about his situation, you did the right thing, not only because of your career, but because you get NO points from knockin out a lil fella ESPECIALLY if youre a legit big fella

to address the quote, thats not really a smart move, you should hit someone if the confrontation is very heated and you feel like it can get worse, you always wanna be the first to take control of the situation so you have higher odds of dictating the outcome

like if you leavin the club, mobbin in the streets and someone confronts you, gets in your face, talkin reckless, you dont wait to get hit, the moment you get hot (and you know what i mean, like really hot, like you not just exchangin words no more, your adrenaline is pumpin and you actually feel hot) fire on that mf, and make sure he ko'd, but dont go for the ground and pound, that **** gay af and you get - points for mounting another man 

So he left that **** on the court last time like you're supposed to, but you stewed about it since it happened and brought it back up outta nowhere? Because you didn't say anything about how he was acting this time so I can only assume he didn't do anything to upset you.

If this update is true, it just sounds like NT got to you lol

Son took the high road the first time....but all of a sudden he got on some "meet me outside" **** the second time :lol:  

Nah man you don't get it, today, OP had the time cuz!

:lol: :lol:

man you gonna get fired LOLOOLOLOL

Nobody wants to feel like a punk, but sometimes you have to just let stuff slide. Address it properly, but be man enough to walk away.

Gotta put ya hands on me. Haven't fought anybody since junior year of college. Plan on keeping it that way.

Rather be a "punk" to a fake hoodlum, then have to explain a criminal record later.

Gotta put ya hands on me. Haven't fought anybody since junior year of college. Plan on keeping it that way.

Rather be a "punk" to a fake hoodlum, then have to explain a criminal record later.

Fighting in college? What was the story behind that?

Back
Top Bottom