Whats Wrong with Stephen Curry?

Jesus, NT makes a decision on somebody after less than a month into his career. Give the kid some time.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Jesus, NT makes a decision on somebody after less than a month into his career. Give the kid some time.
Yeah. Just like the hate Jennings was getting before playing in a freaking game and some of the hate he was getting for his slump. They'reboth rookies and need time to learn.

Like I say in the Warriors thread I think Curry is a little too passive. I want him to be more aggressive and to not doubt his abilities. Sometimes he justlooks to pass and players just play him that way and force turnovers. At Davidson it was his team, but with the Warriors there were at least two people aheadof him already. Jackson, who's now gone and Monta. It also doesn't help that Monta handles the ball a lot too. With guys like Evans, Jennings, andFlynn they were main guys once they were drafted and were expected to handle the ball most of the time.

Also I like these threads. Like FullMetal said first Monta, then Curry after these threads are made. Hopefully Curry keeps it up. I think a little bit of todaywas caused because of Morrows absence though. Curry was hitting shots, but even if he wasn't he probably wouldn't come out with this thin lineup. So hegot a good chunk of Morrow's playing time and shots.

Originally Posted by Proshares

22 points on 64% shooting tonight...start of a streak watch.
Apparently if you make negative posts about Golden State Warriors players, they start producing.

OP, im wondering the same thing
ohwell.gif

When is the "Davidson" Curry gonna show up?!

Anyone who asks "What's wrong with Stephen Curry" obviously hasn't seen a Warriors game...I won't even go into detail about it.

Some of ya'll just sound real stupid...as usual tho.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Proshares

22 points on 64% shooting tonight...start of a streak watch.
Apparently if you make negative posts about Golden State Warriors players, they start producing.
That's not true. I swore I've called Maggette a bum and how pathetic he is hundreds of times.

^ You have to make a thread about it. Posts are not strong enough to counteract Maggette's bumness.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Does this work for other teams too or just the Warriors? Might have to give it a try one day
Back off, man. It's ours and ours only.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No need to make a thread for Devean George. He's a beast already on his God-given talent. Making a thread for him would be unfair to the entire league.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

this guy is in a worse situation than Curry

medium_jerryd-bayless.jpg

fighting minutes with Miller,Blake and Roy = get the hell out of there.
smh.gif

Dude is going to go to a team and BEAST. Bayless is the truth watch.

As a Blazer fan I hate seeing this dude ride the bench. Miller is ok with me, as he has pretty good all around game. But Steve Blake is a freakin bumb, dudesgame as a PG is terrible, never drives it to the hoop and when he does and has a wide open lane he panics and passes out. But majority of the time hangs outaround the 3 pt line wanting to throw up shots
smh.gif
Bayless offers alot of energy off the bench and needs to be playing at least second string to startdeveloping him.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Remember the "FIRE DON NELSON" thread?

I guess this only works on players, not coaches.
ohwell.gif
Not true Paul. DP made the "How does DN still have a job?" after Sam Mitchell got fired once the "How does Sam Mitchell (?) stillhave a job?" thread. That was quite confusing to follow.

hes working out for the first time in his life consistently... it will take time for shot to feel completely natural again bc he is trying to gain a littlesize... he will be fine though, he has a high bball iq and hes quick off the dribble so for that he will be effective

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I was at the game against the Magic. My dude Curry missed a few wide open J's.
smh.gif
A few? Understatement
smh.gif
The bucket was looking real small Saturday night

He will always be like a god down at Dson though. People worship his !#+ over there.

Originally Posted by jville819

He will always be like a god down at Dson though. People worship his !#+ over there.
And they should. But he needs to get used to the speed of the game and start hitting some J's.

Back
Top Bottom