Whats Wrong with Stephen Curry?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Remember the "FIRE DON NELSON" thread?

I guess this only works on players, not coaches.
ohwell.gif
Not true Paul. DP made the "How does DN still have a job?" after Sam Mitchell got fired once the "How does Sam Mitchell (?) still have a job?" thread. That was quite confusing to follow.
I found this one: How does Don Nelson still have a job?

and this one: OFFICIAL FIRE DON NELSON THREAD
Yeah, one was made last season and the other 2 seasons ago. Don Nelson should have been firedlet go after the 48 win season.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Like I said in all the NBA draft threads, the dude is a BUST! He will never be anything other than a backup bum who rides out his career on the coat tails of his fabricated college play ... he is garbage ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

can someone start a "whats wrong with the warriors thread" in hopes of getting more wins.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

can someone start a "whats wrong with the warriors thread" in hopes of getting more wins.
When I wrote my reply earlier I was thinking the exact same thing
laugh.gif
, hoping someone would make one.

Curry is having a good season on the low shooting close to 50% and 40% from the arc gets about 1-4 steals a game, drops dimes and scoring in the teens everygame. Sharing the ball with Monta ain't gonna get you Tyreke or Jennings numbers. Trust he will be a beast in due time..

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Curry is having a good season on the low shooting close to 50% and 40% from the arc gets about 1-4 steals a game, drops dimes and scoring in the teens every game. Sharing the ball with Monta ain't gonna get you Tyreke or Jennings numbers. Trust he will be a beast in due time..
Stop it...that makes too much sense for people on here

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I was at the game against the Magic. My dude Curry missed a few wide open J's.
smh.gif
Same. Seemed like dude deflated the !+@% out of the crowd at the end of the 3rd/beginning of the 4th. It's so odd to see a puer shooter takethose shots wide open and stepping in rhythm, and just clank them off.

A lot of the other W's fans got it perfectly. Lazy passes (especially basic perimeter passing to move the ball around) combined with a lack of confidencein his shot. He does make smart plays though and almost never seems to do anything stupid...those turnovers are usually just laziness and not realizing howmuch faster everyone else is.

Stupid NT kids overreacting once again. He's just in a bad situation all around. That organization just needs a culture overhaul.

roll.gif

He's averaging 12, 5, and 4 on the WORST possible team for him to be on right now playing next to a guard who doesn't want him to shine and a looneycoach.

JJ Redick 2 huh?

If there's ONE knock on him this year it's inconsistency. He'll have games like this but then he'll have games where he only has like 6 points.Once he figures it out he'll be puttin up numbers. That jumpshot finally got back to him...

Curry looked good last night. Inconsistency is definitely an issue. He also seems to look to pass too much at times and give up on his shot, like he did in the3rd quarter yesterday.

Like people have said already, he's playing the point and having to distribute to point-hungry players on his team (ie Monta Ellis). I think he's doinga decent job as of late. He's getting some assists, steals, and some 3's.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif

He's averaging 12, 5, and 4 on the WORST possible team for him to be on right now playing next to a guard who doesn't want him to shine and a looney coach.

JJ Redick 2 huh?

If there's ONE knock on him this year it's inconsistency. He'll have games like this but then he'll have games where he only has like 6 points. Once he figures it out he'll be puttin up numbers. That jumpshot finally got back to him...

you must not have seen him play this year
smh.gif
.hes the point guard on a bad team with 2 ball hogs. u think hes really on avg 20 a nite.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

roll.gif

He's averaging 12, 5, and 4 on the WORST possible team for him to be on right now playing next to a guard who doesn't want him to shine and a looney coach.

JJ Redick 2 huh?

If there's ONE knock on him this year it's inconsistency. He'll have games like this but then he'll have games where he only has like 6 points. Once he figures it out he'll be puttin up numbers. That jumpshot finally got back to him...

smh.gif
.hes the point guard on a bad team with 2 ball hogs. u think hes really on avg 20 a nite.
You obviously have poor comprehension skills

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

roll.gif

JJ Redick 2 huh?

smh.gif
You obviously have poor comprehension skills
He obviously does lol. Anyways, what I bolded is absolutely true. Seriously, he's just in such a terrible spot this year. And there'sabsolutely no reason why Nelson should still be coaching that squad. Dude's off the rocker.

Back
Top Bottom