What's your best "free" find on craigslist?

curious to see if anyone ever found anything good in my area all i ever see is broken furniture 

Verizon dsl modem 
ohwell.gif

Seems like the "free" section on CL would be a psycho's playground. To answer the question though - nothing.

Not free... but I consider it a steal.

Some guy sold his Galaxy Foamposites alittle over 2 weeks ago. He tried selling them for $100, I actually lowballed him and got it for $70
pimp.gif

Supposedly he got it as a gift from his ex-wife's cousin and he isn't a shoe head so he thought it was joke that she got him a colorful starry pair of shoe.
laugh.gif

He was moving back home I guess, so he was having a moving sale for cheap!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Some guy sold his Galaxy Foamposites alittle over 2 weeks ago. He tried selling them for $100, I actually lowballed him and got it for $70
pimp.gif

Supposedly he got it as a gift from his ex-wife's cousin and he isn't a shoe head so he thought it was joke that she got him a colorful starry pair of shoe.
laugh.gif

Haha awesome

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm foreal? A gift from his ex wifes cousin... And hes not a sneakerhead??I don't believe folks are giving away their galaxy foams to their cousins ex husbands who dont know nothing about the shoes.But hey if thats true, that might be find of the year on CL.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
No way!!! Nice!

Nice looking ikea shelf, helped remove all the clutter over my room and desk

VGA to TV converter, will come handy when playing movies on TV w/ my pc or laptop

Not free but got two eMacs for 25 and loaded my entire playlist on one to use in the living room + web browsing etc at a fairly decent speed

Still a college student so I always try to look for useful things

I remember randomly checking the free section a couple years back. Some lady posted all of her sons video games and Xbox 360 up there for free because she caught him smoking weed. Posted the address and it was only a 10 minute drive. When I got there, there was 15 games left by the mailbox and I picked them all up.
laugh.gif

SMH @ some of the people that frequent the free section of craigslist.

My brother was telling me how he listed some stuff to give away for free and some people had the audacity to ask him to deliver the items to them.
laugh.gif

That Galaxy story does not add up at all. Who buys their cousins ex husband a pair of eccentric limited sneakers arbitrarily.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

SMH @ some of the people that frequent the free section of craigslist.

My brother was telling me how he listed some stuff to give away for free and some people had the audacity to ask him to deliver the items to them.
laugh.gif

Yep, typical CLers. I had the same thing when I gave my washer away. No matter what price you list, they're going to want to lowball so if you list in the free they're going to ask you to deliver or even to pay them to come take it from you like they're doing you a service

Back
Top Bottom