Whats your body count and how many of those women dld you really care about...

200 + (Don't care if u believe it or not)

I cared for about 20 of em, got the clap from 3 and still hiv/aids free.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I'm 29

My count is probably around 200 or so, [probably more. only cared about 10

out of the 200 or so, probably like 15 was no protection

took STD test often only thing I got was urinal tract infection which is similar to gonorrhea and I got gonorrhea once .
No HIV
you the same lame that makes a thread every time you get a game early
you know damb well you aint getting buns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm 29

took STD test often only thing I got was urinal tract infection which is similar to gonorrhea and I got gonorrhea once .
No HIV
Nobody believes you, not even your own self.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A few of you are grade A !$@**. You'd probably let a savage pack of hefty BBW's ravish you in a gangbang. I could see it now some Jordans rolled up under a mound of fat women like the wicked witch smashed under the house in "the wizard of Oz".
safnidglhkjhge
roll.gif

7 and none.
DISCLAIMER, I am no womanizer.
laugh.gif

its weird though, most of the chicks I've honestly been into I haven't done the deed with.

20, cared about 5

I'd say about half were 8's (a couple 9's) and half 6's/7's. Only regret a couple (try to be picky but the liquor got me and hey it's Vegas)

Originally Posted by MasterChef

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

200 give or take.. just a handful, not many.

tales of the duc? 200 ls too many... even for a guy....
One of my friends is like this. I can believe it. Dude's gf is like a 9 and he still be smashing 5's-7's on the side. He said lost count in the 40's while he was still in HS. One of his college friends told me they had diff girls in the room basically 5 days a week. Dude has the gift to gab and I wouldn't be surprised if his count is in the 200's.

I don't have the game nor the motivation nor the lack of taste to put up that type of count but there are dudes out there with no regard to human life

About 20 I'm 21 started at 17..cared for 3..barely speak to one..college turned me out..have a lot of weight on my resume..but it happens to the best right lol

how is it duck tales if fambs smash more women then you've thought of talking to...

its not hard to rack up numbers if you travel and relocate from time to time.

some of yall are just mad cuz yns...

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Who still counts though?
grin.gif

I do but my body count isn't high. I like to keep count for various reasons and one of them is to make sure my standards are remaining high and I'm only letting the alcohol get me on rare occassions

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm 29

No HIV
Nobody believes you, not even your own self.
I don't know the dude but I wouldn't doubt it. My friend is somewhere in the 100's and he's chubby and not even that attractive. He just knows how to talk to women, not all of them are 
pimp.gif
 but they are all decent. It's amazing to watch him do work too, like magic before my eyes I'm like
eek.gif
 everytime.  I'm only at 5 and I'm in vastly better shape and extremely better looking then he is 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom