What's your local Gas $..?

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by Antonito90

4.26 for The Cheapest! its outrageous!

It's kind of funny how people all over the world are angry. Which is righteous, however if we consider that average income in Hungary is around 8000$ while in the States that is 45000-50000$...I'm surprised a there aren't riots over here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im assuming everyone doesnt drive in hungary, in the U.S. everyone drives every single day whether its to work school the park whatever. hungary is much different
It's true there are more cars in the USA, about 2/3 of the population has a vehicle, wow, I'm even surprised at that number, whilst in Hungary it's about 1/3 of the population. And distances can be smaller that people need to cover, but I don't find that a reason for there to be such a huge difference between prices. 

just filled up my tank at 4.37 for 87 octane... cost me $51 for my corolla, and it was on E.

4.50 here in NW WA. I drive a company vehicle to work so im only paying for gas weekends and nights.

Prolly should stay home moreCrazy how back in HS (10 yrs ago), gas was less than $1.50. We'll NEVER see that again. Hard to even fathom paying less than $30 to fill up. Nowadays im looking at around $70.

Northwest Ind

Unl:4.29
Plus:4.39
Prem:4.49

It's crazy, sadly there's not alot to be done, people gotta drive, need gas to drive. What's worse is I think prices are just gonna keep getting higher...

$3.77 over here in Texas. People are complaining about it, I see why. About two months ago it was under $3.00

$0.00
wink.gif

I haven't paid for gas in 15 months, you guys don't have any local grocery stores with fuel discount programs?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

$0.00
wink.gif

I haven't paid for gas in 15 months, you guys don't have any local grocery stores with fuel discount programs?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I get grocery discounts (Giant Food) but they're usually 20-50 cents off every gallon. 

May I ask how you do it?

Only grocery store's in Cali that have gas stations that I know of are Safeway and Costco and even with
the discount it's usually only 10 to 20 cents smh

Back
Top Bottom