What's your next purchase/What are you waiting for in the mail?

Got my Bron Yankee v2s coming in the mail. Late pick up, but nice shoe... Too good to pass up for $130. Next purchase will be my Glock 27 I've been waiting to get.

Got my Bron Yankee v2s coming in the mail. Late pick up, but nice shoe... Too good to pass up for $130. Next purchase will be my Glock 27 I've been waiting to get.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

this

These are nice! How much, if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for a nice pair of subtle kicks that aren't too manly
laugh.gif
flats don't support my ankles/knee enough
tired.gif

My next big purchase will probably be 4 new speakers for my car. The left front one is shot
30t6p3b.gif
and I could do with some decent sounds.

http://shop.vans.com/cata...ans/en_US/style/kwg.html

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

this

These are nice! How much, if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for a nice pair of subtle kicks that aren't too manly
laugh.gif
flats don't support my ankles/knee enough
tired.gif

My next big purchase will probably be 4 new speakers for my car. The left front one is shot
30t6p3b.gif
and I could do with some decent sounds.

http://shop.vans.com/cata...ans/en_US/style/kwg.html

Next purchase: Nothing. For a long time, I gotta put a hold on my money since I'm running out fast.
Waiting on: Interpol cd, 'I Saw the Devil' blu ray, TB 3's. All should be here Friday
pimp.gif

Next purchase: Nothing. For a long time, I gotta put a hold on my money since I'm running out fast.
Waiting on: Interpol cd, 'I Saw the Devil' blu ray, TB 3's. All should be here Friday
pimp.gif

not really sure, but I wanna spend some money. Thinking of buying a new dslr. maybe the d3100 or the d90. I'll probably get some new ink this weekend. maybe that new xbox controller. copped a couple shirts at the nike store yesterday and one of those remote control helicopters from brookstone lol

not really sure, but I wanna spend some money. Thinking of buying a new dslr. maybe the d3100 or the d90. I'll probably get some new ink this weekend. maybe that new xbox controller. copped a couple shirts at the nike store yesterday and one of those remote control helicopters from brookstone lol

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Got my Bron Yankee v2s coming in the mail. Late pick up, but nice shoe... Too good to pass up for $130.
Next purchase will be my Glock 27 I've been waiting to get.

Those Brons are a good pickup
pimp.gif
I'm waiting on my $400 gift card from eastbay to get a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Got my Bron Yankee v2s coming in the mail. Late pick up, but nice shoe... Too good to pass up for $130.
Next purchase will be my Glock 27 I've been waiting to get.

Those Brons are a good pickup
pimp.gif
I'm waiting on my $400 gift card from eastbay to get a 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom