Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

My whole point is, you can't blame this situation on his size insecurity.

If dude was bald and she was toppin off a ***** with hair like Brad Pitt she'd blame his reaction on that.

Nobody is blaming this situation on his insecurity. She did her dirt before they even met. Going off her description of dude it's just pretty clear dude is insecure as hell.

But like I said that's a slightly whole different topic with dudes out here wanting this dream world where they get a virgin and then can do any ol freaky thing to her like she's property.

Last edited:
He probably would at least be more confident if his johnson was bigger.

Son seems like a lame.

Nobody is blaming this situation on his insecurity. She did her dirt before they even met. Going off her description of dude it's just pretty clear dude is insecure as hell.

But like I said that's a slightly whole different topic with dudes out here wanting this dream world where they get a virgin and then can do any ol freaky thing to her like she's property.

Its not a dream world to him.

She told bruh she was a virgin and that i was important in her culture.

You NTers are so insecure.

What if your future wife found a vid of some girl topping you for a ride? Does that nullify your marriage? Does that mean you're a bad person because you didn't disclose that to her? The double standards with you NTers SMH!

This poor woman is only feeling the wrath of insecure men who are simpathizing with her husband because they've been hurt the same way, due to their inexperience and unreal expectations of a woman painted by their virgin ideals and cultural bias. Who hurt you?

So yes, the attribute of a real man would be to let her cook. She may have had afew snacks in the past but ultimately she's cooking for you. And stay safe.
yq76xKA.gif

Its not a dream world to him.

She told bruh she was a virgin and that i was important in her culture.
Nah that **** is a dream world. I'm not even talking about this situation.

Dudes be on their virgin grind and then wondering why their richard's stay dry.

So the guy who sent the vid, seems like a real **** move on the surface. But wouldn't you want to know? Maybe not see the video, but you'd want to know right? Maybe he heard she got arranged and understood those circumstances and thought he should let the guy know the reality. Could go either way.

Nah any lame that threatens to kick you out of the car for head is a sick person. This was revenge. Poor guy he probably thought she seems kinda stretched out for a virgin but blamed the lil pipe.

So the guy who sent the vid, seems like a real **** move on the surface. But wouldn't you want to know? Maybe not see the video, but you'd want to know right? Maybe he heard she got arranged and understood those circumstances and thought he should let the guy know the reality. Could go either way.

Nah any lame that threatens to kick you out of the car for head is a sick person. This was revenge. Poor guy he probably thought she seems kinda stretched out for a virgin but blamed the lil pipe.
:rofl:

:lol: He dont know...

You NTers are so insecure.

What if your future wife found a vid of some girl topping you for a ride? Does that nullify your marriage? Does that mean you're a bad person because you didn't disclose that to her? The double standards with you NTers SMH!

This poor woman is only feeling the wrath of insecure men who are simpathizing with her husband because they've been hurt the same way, due to their inexperience and unreal expectations of a woman painted by their virgin ideals and cultural bias. Who hurt you?

So yes, the attribute of a real man would be to let her cook. She may have had afew snacks in the past but ultimately she's cooking for you. And stay safe.

No, that doesn't nullify a marriage. What does though is someone lying about their past and misrepresenting themselves. I'm not this guy or share his ideals and views of virginity, but put yourself in his position.

The dude comes from a super traditional background where virginity in a women is heavily treasured and respected. This dude has never had sex with another woman before his wife and was already insecure about his penis size. Now, imagine you come home to a video on this and your entire world being shaken up. Your wife isn't who you thought she was and you can't even look at her the same (because he's based everything on her past sexual experiences, or lack there of). You built this life with her for 4 years and you come to realize it's all been a lie. How would you feel?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can react however they want to. Honestly, IDK how I would've handled this situation, because I can't be in his position. I've had sex before and I don't prize virginity or hold it to any value in terms of finding a life partner. What can say is that I would feel hurt and betrayed if someone lied to me about their past and misrepresented themselves entering a marriage. I would also lose a lot of trust in that person. How can a marriage function without trust?

Are you THAT shortsighted or so convinced you're an "alpha" male that you can't see any of this? Did the dude overreact? Hell yeah! But he has every right to feel upset, given the circumstances and situation. IDK about other people on this board, but I was sympathizing for the guy, because of the situation he's not. Not because of previous experiences of which you insinuate I've had with women :smh:

Nice try though. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
Just went on my sites and searched up Indian girl giving head. No luck! :smh:

Which leads me to believe that this whole story is ducktales.

This whole thing, however way you look at it, comes back to it being a lie.

To emphasize, the biggest lie this dude had ever encountered in his life

No, that doesn't nullify a marriage. What does though is someone lying about their past and misrepresenting themselves. I'm not this guy or share his ideals and views of virginity, but put yourself in his position.

The dude comes from a super traditional background where virginity in a women is heavily treasured and respected. This dude has never had sex with another woman before his wife and was already insecure about his penis size. Now, imagine you come home to a video on this and your entire world being shaken up. Your wife isn't who you thought she was and you can't even look at her the same (because he's based everything on her past sexual experiences, or lack there of). You built this life with her for 4 years and you come to realize it's all been a lie. How would you feel?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can react however they want to. Honestly, IDK how I would've handled this situation, because I can't be in his position. I've had sex before and I don't prize virginity or hold it to any value in terms of finding a life partner. What can say is that I would feel hurt and betrayed if someone lied to me about their past and misrepresented themselves entering a marriage. I would also lose a lot of trust in that person. How can a marriage function without trust?

Are you THAT shortsighted or so convinced you're an "alpha" male that you can't see any of this? Did the dude overreact? Hell yeah! But he has every right to feel upset, given the circumstances and situation. IDK about other people on this board, but I was sympathizing for the guy, because of the situation he's not. Not because of previous experiences of which you insinuate I've had with women :smh:

Nice try though. Maybe next time.

Yea I'm with this 100%. Said everything that needs to be said.

Last edited:

Pretty much but somehow I'm devil's advocate for asking does the guy want a divorce because she had a D in her mouth or because she lied?

:lol:

Wait I know it's hard to read sarcasm across a screen at times, but ya'll think Hennessy is serious?

I'm sayin' :lol:

I knew Hank got caught up with his first reply to him but when I read his other post and connect that with his past posts in other threads I knew he was pulling a DC and being sarcastic as **** :lol:

The whole point isn't to get serious replies arguing against but to point out the ppl agreeing with him while he's sarcastically mocking them.

If he's small then everything would feel stretched out to him.

What if dude is regular sized. But ole girl is so stretched out that only a Shane Diesel size dong would please her.

And because she was rocking wit XXXXXXL dongs for so long she ain't realize her husband is M, and is calling it XS.

Just went on my sites and searched up Indian girl giving head. No luck!
mean.gif

Which leads me to believe that this whole story is ducktales.
its seems made up...

the supposed video seemed like a normal Indian couple with very heavy accents or maybe talking Hindi or another Indian language...she did not seem American (which she claimed she was) at all

I wanna ask an obvious question, but I'm not getting caught up in that **** when you know who does you know what...

Anyway....

What if dude is regular sized. But ole girl is so stretched out that only a Shane Diesel size dong would please her.

And because she was rocking wit XXXXXXL dongs for so long she ain't realize her husband is M, and is calling it XS.

Size ain't got nothing to do with nothing, if he was a virgin, all he knew was that was definitely not his hand.

I'm sayin' :lol:

I knew Hank got caught up with his first reply to him but when I read his other post and connect that with his past posts in other threads I knew he was pulling a DC and being sarcastic as **** :lol:

The whole point isn't to get serious replies arguing against but to point out the ppl agreeing with him while he's sarcastically mocking them.

I don't follow what you're saying man :lol:

What does DC mean?

Back
Top Bottom