whats your take on floral print dress shirts?

I didn't like them before because from what I grew up on, I associated that with Hawaiian shirts, and that was lame.

But some of the styles and such I see now are :nthat:

I like floral prints but i feel like its gettin kinda saturated.

Like its peak was wen stalley wore that hoodie and shorts combo wit the obsidian xiis on 106

I have quite a few slim fit floral shirts from club monaco. I tend to wear them with a pair of slim fit raw denim or some slim khaki. i usually pair them with shoes as opposed to sneakers. I also only do floral shirts with button down collars. As long as the shirt fits well you can avoid looking like a retiree in south Florida.

Too much going on but, not horrible. Thought you guys were talking about those Hawaiian short-sleeves at first, now those are ugly.

jayhawaii1.jpg

I bought a floral shirt for my honeymoon from Gap and love it...But I gained weight since then
frown.gif

I like the black long sleeve one with the red pink carnations?. Kinda looks retro.

im digging this...im liking these patterned shirts because they would be able to hide my sweat stains in the summer

Last edited:
Depends on the shirt. Not tryna rock no target style Hawaiian shirts lookn like Fluffy in the streets. Can't do it.

If you are into floral/tropical print, check out RL.  They have this print on anything imaginable... Shirts, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, swim trunks, hats, shoes, ties and bags.

Here's a few

Check out the patchwork...

Back
Top Bottom