When did Steve Harvey become a relationship "expert?"

How you go from being a comedian to giving women a sermon on relationships

How he get the power to pull that off

Ever since he lost his hairpiece

I never rocked with this ham hock looking brotha

Im sayin dis has to stop srs.
:rofl: :rofl:

if you a man and you still letting the yambs control you...

then you're setting yourself up for a hard life, mayne...

Realized that yambs was THE ONLY thing chicks had over me... when i got that figured out... I havent had a stressful day w/ a chick since.

:pimp: :pimp:

fontaine teach me your ways bruh. i need you to write me a book so i can bag me yambs in surplus....please PM me with step 1....

fontaine teach me your ways bruh. i need you to write me a book so i can bag me yambs in surplus....please PM me with step 1....
no need for a PM...

the 2 most important rules when it comes to getting yambs...

1. the ONLY thing a woman has on you is yambs if you got your **** together. other than yambs.. if you're working, self sustained man... what value add can a women bring to your life aside from riding the yambs for 30 minutes or so?
2. there is ALWAYS another chick. always... ALWAYS...

the other stuff like the way you approach them, the way you handle them..

all comes with trial and error...

But building on those first two rules will inevitably bring confidence...

But everything goes out the window when you're in a committed relationship... that's a different ball game... but you dont cross into that world until you get out of your "i'm trying to get *******" stage.

Who would've known a bald head and a few less buttons on his suit would've turned him into the go to voice for stay at home moms Monday through Friday?

Reactions: ct3
no need for a PM...

the 2 most important rules when it comes to getting yambs...

1. the ONLY thing a woman has on you is yambs if you got your **** together. other than yambs.. if you're working, self sustained man... what value add can a women bring to your life aside from riding the yambs for 30 minutes or so?
2. there is ALWAYS another chick. always... ALWAYS...

the other stuff like the way you approach them, the way you handle them..

all comes with trial and error...

But building on those first two rules will inevitably bring confidence...

But everything goes out the window when you're in a committed relationship... that's a different ball game... but you dont cross into that world until you get out of your "i'm trying to get *******" stage.

Steve is that you?

steve harvey is the man!
his books are awesome and his advices are on point :pimp:

Ain't eem know what Steve was up to till a couple broads tried to hit me with a "90 day rule" :lol: ...tombout bout they got that from a Steve Harvey movie :smh:

the only thing good I can say about Steve Harvey is that his show was okay back in the day.

Ain't eem know what Steve was up to till a couple broads tried to hit me with a "90 day rule"
laugh.gif
...tombout bout they got that from a Steve Harvey movie
mean.gif
But how much you wanna bet that if a chick tried that 90 day rule on Steve, he gonna hit her with the...
roll.gif

You're mistaking disgust over a dude selling half truths and ******* up the environment for single men for jealousy and the two aren't the same.

Harvey is nothing more than a con artist appealing to women's weaknesses and passing them off as strengths. He's exploiting women on the low. He's that pat you on the back and tell you what you wanna hear brother who at the same time tells you the other dude is just telling you what you wanna hear.
the con needs an extra o for this statement to be true

Last edited:
steve harvey a cornball...dude is not funny at all nor is his advice worth taking seriously 

Back
Top Bottom