When did Steve Harvey become a relationship "expert?"

back story? 

:lol:

The "m'lady" fedora nerds are real. They are atheist, "bronies" (grown men that watch My Little Pony) and hate "feminazis". Then you have you have the trolls that impersonate them for YouTube comment lulz.

Tipping intensifies.

Bra that brony **** is real...I saw that ******* first hand in Baltimore summer of 2013 when brony-con was there

back story? 
laugh.gif

The "m'lady" fedora nerds are real. They are atheist, "bronies" (grown men that watch My Little Pony) and hate "feminazis". Then you have you have the trolls that impersonate them for YouTube comment lulz.

Tipping intensifies.
ohhh i see 
laugh.gif

Steve Harvey talking all this **** sounding ignorant as hell then proceeds to go home and get fisted by George Forman in a cowboy hat :smh:

back story? 

:lol:

Tipping intensifies.

I hate yall man :lol: :lol:

There's some subculture crossing...

Not all, but some. Just like not all neckbeards are fedora tippers. We're splitting hairs at this point. Nerds, pretty much covers it.

O3P2p8y.gif

Last edited:
I find absolutely nothing funny about that Brony ****.

I always thought it was a way for pedophiles to identify each other.

But can y'all imagine a Steve Harvey relationship seminar? :x

"Brotha, by the time I'm done with you you and your lady relationship gonna be hotter than a plate of my grandmama's pork chops and greens playa"

"Sista your relationship gonna be smoother than this pair of gators I got on. Ha ha!"

"Ladies, if yo man don't own a single CD from the Stylistics... then he ain't a real man!"

:x

pm me bruh if you srs I can have some shooters on deck ready to move out tomorrow by nightfall

Last edited:
Naaaw.

We gonna let him cook wit dese sharades for a lil bit more.

Let him get comfy.

WTH. steve

WHEN DID HE START DOING THIS LOOOOOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom