When do you think dad hats will be played out?

My head is too big to rock em anyway

This. I can't rock these or snap backs because my dome is mad big for no reason.

Rock a 7 7/8 fitted hat. Which is a pain in the *** to find.

Can't smash in a dad hat anyways. Gotta rock the fitted like Mr. Marcus. Feeling like Griffey Jr. Hit game immaculate.

Last edited:
I never knew this was a trend. "Dad hats" have always been on some fly ****. :pimp:

A very versatile piece of headwear that works with many different styles.

lebron-james-balenciaga-off-white-640x640.jpg

article-2298562-18E6B7C3000005DC-844_306x597.jpg

reg_600.BenAffleck.Seraphina.mh.031513.jpg

landscape-1451944594-barack-obama-dad-hat.jpg

22_nba_woody-pg-horizontal.jpg

They won't be played out. Thats like saying Chucks All-stars (or any canvas high-top sneaker) will get played out. Those Future hats are finito though.

It'll die out with youth, but baseball fans will always rock it. I'm not for it personally, all the fitteds for me.

As someone who was never out of a pinwheel fitted back in the day, I'm never doing dad hats. A Nike visor on the other hand...

The **** is a "dadhat"? Is it just a hat with a curved brim? Or a bucket hat? Cause I like the bucket hat trend but I can't seem to wear one without looking like a fisherman. And I can't wear any of these so called dadhats because it just looks off due to the size of my head.

#TeamBigHead for the L :frown:

they're already receding in popularity because only certain brands look cool while other brands look like u was too cheap to cop a fitted.

i dont own any, but if i was coerced to rockin some it would be of da Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Hilfiger, nike variety.
Definition of a 80's baby that oversaw da original rise of these brands da 1st go around.

Last edited:
Im sayin
laugh.gif

Authentic fitteds will always be in.
yup.... curved brim fitted are classic.i rock nothing but fitteds.

I never started rocking hats till my late 20s  when my hairline started heading up. Now i just rock the baldy  so im always in hats and i like the look. 

Last edited:
Those Future hats are finito though.
Can't believe dudes tried to make those goofy looking hats a thing.  It's amazing to me how impressionable grown *** men can be.  Dudes were really walking around looking like hood park rangers all because of future 
indifferent.gif

Y'all really trying to say these hats ain't been worn before? If anything a dad hat is what I consider a regular hat. A ******* baseball cap. Just because you got people who are younger rocking them dont mean we ain't been rocking them for years .

Y'all really trying to say these hats ain't been worn before? If anything a dad hat is what I consider a regular hat. A ******* baseball cap. Just because you got people who are younger rocking them dont mean we ain't been rocking them for years .

i think OP meant in da urban landscape of fashion...

Back
Top Bottom