When do you think dad hats will be played out?

Shout out to thunderchunks and ecapcity. NY cursive script snapback is literally the only hat I wear and I always get a where did you get that with it on.

Last edited:
the style is what teens consider a "dad hat" though. low crown, curved brim, and strap in the back 
i know that, but the Polo one supercedes that imo. I thought the Snapback craze was bad but this takes the cake :lol:
At least snaps have good shape on em and do adjust to your head. But a "dad hat" with a dumbass expression on it or a mini drake on it just ain't right :lol:

They were wack to me as a kid and they're still wack to me now. Only rocking fitted or snapbacks. Ain't bashing nobody's style though. If adjustable hats are your thing,then go ahead and flourish

Man get out of here with that Bryson Tiller bs. Nike hats been hot on the casual errand type steez

Last edited:
I haven't been paying attention to what's "in" for hats, as I just wear on field 59/50 since I started wearing hats in high school. So are the dad hats replacing flat brimmed hats with stickers now?

Even if you only wear fitteds you have to curve that brim. Wearing flat billed hats at all is just :x

Last edited:
2016 and people still with the flat bill. probably still leaving the sticker on. i curve that brim as soon i buy it in the store :lol:

Slight curvature on mines.

Like wen u fill a glass as full as possible with water and it forms that bubble.

Curve like that.

Slightest of arc.

i keep my fitted brim flat, with da gold sticker & cop em oversized...they always end up shrinking over time.

giphy.gif

Never bend or curve my brim. Never will. I've had a few white people ask me about. Always thought that was real weird.

These "dad hats" always reminded me of my man that wore that doofy hat in The Sandlot. Never liked them.

theres a certain type o cat that keeps a straight brim.

theres a certain type o cat that keeps a curved brim.

they probably do not dress alike.

can we at least be real.

can we at least do this.

Back
Top Bottom