When heroin use hit the suburbs, everything changed (warning: potential race thread)

damn check this video out

this must be a real hood *** ghetto

the bullet proof Chinese restaurant is selling loosie and dutches black and milds with egg rolls at the same damn time
where they do that at

high off that hoffman

Last edited:
I read that article as well as the comments, and the comments paint an interesting theory. Do you personally feel like the War on Terrorism is simply a front to obtain (and likely maintain) control of the production of the poppy plant (morphine, codeine, boy, and everything else derived of it)? 

Again, interesting theory, but I don't rock the tinfoil hat hard enough to buy into it off the strength of that article and those comments alone. It's a bit far fetched if you ask me...but it's an interesting conversation nonetheless. 

Last edited:
Wait.....

NT thugs didn't know boy is in harder then that girl?

It's been like that for a min.

I always wondered why crack is so heavily rapped about when heroin has been the money maker for some time now.

(At least in ohio)

:rolleyes

If you listened to rap, you'd swear Atlanta is Miami in the 80s.

**** is terrible in my borough. Pills are getting harder and harder to get and more people are making the switch :smh:

Absolutely right about how the way they fluff articles of young white kids and make it seem as if it couldn't ever happen to them. But my question is, is there a bigger problem amongst young white kids as opposed to young black kids with pills and heroine?

Also the white kids don't get busted for harsh drugs is straight nonsense. There's a big pill or heroine bust every week in "nice" parts of my city.

Last edited:
I was in Bedford County, PA on an internship. That place was a huuuuuge hub for Heroin and Meth for Baltimore and NE Ohio. FBI was all over this county that has cities no bigger than like 2-3k in population.

I might get Flack but...

Certain drug laws were created to beef up the prisons with minorities.

Cracking down on meth would hit many of these rich white guys' kids...

It's never going to become widespread because it will expose the rich folks' families.

Same goes for corporate taxing.
thought this was common knowledge
u shouldnt get any flack for it

Lost my brother this time last year to d block.. This ain't nuttin new in the suburbs of camden tho.. It's sick, ppl b knockin on my door askin me for clean piss, I'm like I'll prolly fail for bud tho f, "oh well good enough" I did a perc yesterday I messed up, Man U been too 5 programs and jail 3 times and do the same thing every time.. I b stayin in or workin cuz everybody I knows dead or locked up, I want to move. Not to say I never did it but when my brother passed that was the beginning of the end
Damn bra keep your head up

For those who need a little more help:

http://publicintelligence.net/usnato-troops-patrolling-opium-poppy-fields-in-afghanistan/

USopium6.png

USopium5-1024x682.png

USopium8.png

NT? Thugs?
i actually did a tour out there and it still is that way... crazy thing about it is when the towns people and migrate workers or the indenture workers aka folks who accepted loans...or other fiscal/food aid in exchange for working the fields for ever.... they have ak47's and assualt rifles and even tho you have your a-4, they often times can and will aim at you and you under foreign code/laws cannot aim etc... until they shoot first.

The biggest thing that gets me along with mexico (got a boy down there) is that usa so called are against the export/transport etc... of drugs yet they employ/deploy use us soldiers to basically "monitor" watch over and govern and make sure the crops/fields arent compromised. Basically playing security guard to drug cropping/harvesting and transporting.

I read that article as well as the comments, and the comments paint an interesting theory. Do you personally feel like the War on Terrorism is simply a front to obtain (and likely maintain) control of the production of the poppy plant (morphine, codeine, boy, and everything else derived of it)? 

Again, interesting theory, but I don't rock the tinfoil hat hard enough to buy into it off the strength of that article and those comments alone. It's a bit far fetched if you ask me...but it's an interesting conversation nonetheless. 

I'll put it this way;

The CIA & FBI are the biggest organizations involved in the production, trafficking, and sale of illict items (drugs, weapons, etc.) It has been this way since Pablo Escobar. This is a fact. Look up Michael C Ruppert if you want to hear it from one of their own. Look here if you want to make some connections for yourself. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

War on an abstract idea (I.e. terrorism) is the perfect cover to instill fear and put forth legislation that allows for authoritarian control under the guise of democracy. This is my opinion. The same principle was put into action during the war on drugs, and we still have those draconian laws in place despite the overwhelming evidence that they do nothing to solve the problem.

Last edited:
I was in Bedford County, PA on an internship. That place was a huuuuuge hub for Heroin and Meth for Baltimore and NE Ohio. FBI was all over this county that has cities no bigger than like 2-3k in population.

That's crazy I pass Bedford all the time when driving from Cleveland to DC

Lost my brother this time last year to d block.. This ain't nuttin new in the suburbs of camden tho.. It's sick, ppl b knockin on my door askin me for clean piss, I'm like I'll prolly fail for bud tho f, "oh well good enough" I did a perc yesterday I messed up, Man U been too 5 programs and jail 3 times and do the same thing every time.. I b stayin in or workin cuz everybody I knows dead or locked up, I want to move. Not to say I never did it but when my brother passed that was the beginning of the end

my heart goes out to you homie... stay up

I'll put it this way;

The CIA & FBI are the biggest organizations involved in the production, trafficking, and sale of illict items (drugs, weapons, etc.) It has been this way since Pablo Escobar. This is a fact. Look up Michael C Ruppert if you want to hear it from one of their own. Look here if you want to make some connections for yourself. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

War on an abstract idea (I.e. terrorism) is the perfect cover to instill fear and put forth legislation that allows for authoritarian control under the guise of democracy. This is my opinion. The same principle was put into action during the war on drugs, and we still have those draconian laws in place despite the overwhelming evidence that they do nothing to solve the problem.
Thanks. Read that entire Wiki page. It seems to me that there is evidence that the CIA is allowing and sometimes aiding the production and flow of drugs in an effort to help finance chosen groups who the US sees as potential allies, in various non-US allied countries (primarily communist states that we see as a threat). Why we feel these states are such a threat is up for debate, but I don't think the ultimate goal of the CIA's involvement in drug smuggling is mind/legal control of US citizens. I think their involvement is a "necessary evil" or offshoot of some bigger chess game strategy, that's ultimately boils down to maintaining our position as a world power and our sovereign being. Interesting stuff though. 

I know plenty of ppl who got in trouble for weed an all the white ppl I know have done way harsher drugs. Diff is......they don't get caught. Using or selling.

Profiling and cops don't patrol in the burbs they same way they do in other areas. When they do get caught sentencing isn't the same.

Back
Top Bottom