When is it Ok to Say...... GIRLS Please Help.

I miss You?

If you were "talking talking" to a guy but it was JUST made official, when is it to soon for him to say

"_____ I miss You."

if it isn't a serious relationship you shouldn't say that, it portrays weakness...

You should probably say it when you really miss that person, but don't say it a lot and freely, its like having a lot of sex early, you do it too much,you'll only be known for it. Nah mean.
Btw pics?

When you actually miss her? $%@ have men become this lost with women?

When should i tell her I miss her
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

When you actually miss her? $%@ have men become this lost with women?

When should i tell her I miss her
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

me personally i play it a couple diff ways 9x out of 10 i usaully get her to say it(i got a bit of an ego
ohwell.gif
). Ill either hit her wit

Pmighty: so did you miss me today
or
Pmighty: i seen you hit me 2day you mustve have been thinkin about me huh? u miss me dont you?(in a joking kinda way)

she might jus come out and say yea but more than likely shell say "why you say that"
then thats when i hit her wit my famous"cuz u didnt deny it
wink.gif
"eventho that got me in trouble one time my success rate is still high wit that line
laugh.gif

but as far as sayin it, ill never say it 1st. Just like sayin i love u 1st. It'll never happen

the real question is when a @!#+% as you if you miss her, and you just say no, how do you avoid looking like a ++%+???

like dude above said im not gonna say that %+%* unless i mean it
laugh.gif
that %+%* isnt to just be thrown around

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

A females perspective: You should say it when you feel it. No tricks to it.

say what you feel. There is nothing clingy about just plain out missing someone's company

Uhh say it when you mean it, but if my dude was like i miss you when i seen him like a day ago i would seriously lol thats rude though, don't do that
But yeah say it if you mean it

just hit her up "baby just was thinking about you and missing you a bit right now" (or something witty and honest) she'll think it's sweetand probably get an awww just don't hit her up everyday i miss you i miss you i miss you than she will be questioning your stalker status

My ex used to tell me she missed me and I just saw her like a few hrs earlier..i thought it was cute but it got lame after awhile...I did tell her I missed hertoo if I truly missed her but if I didn't I'd be like "yeah don't worry..I'll make sure to make time to see you soon" or somn likethat..I don't tell a girl I miss her unless its been like a week since I seen her last

told my chick i missed her today.. its been two weeks.. i mean, if you're used to seein them several hours a day for the past few weeks, then not doing sois gonna affect u.. not like u can help it

As stated, say it when u mean it. And actually say it after some real time has passed, not 37 minutes after you've seen her..

female prospective: i'd wait till after she's said it first, even though it's really not that serious totell someone you miss them .. i understand certain dudes need to not show weakness

don't say it too much though .. after a while it gets annoying

When is it okay? The moment you genuinely miss her!

Always be yourself. If someone can't handle something like that then ya'll aren't right for each other anyway. And if she thinks you're weirdfor saying you miss her she probably has the brain of a child.

Back
Top Bottom