When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong...Video Link in OP

o5cksx.jpg
View media item 867217

:rofl: :rofl:

Look at what he was wearing, he's def from NY.

Nah man :lol: clothes doesn't mean anything. Anyone can look at Fabolous's Instagram page and try to mimic what they see. This man is NOT from New York City

I refuse to take this L

Am I the only one who feels sick to the stomach by these kind of videos? I don't like seeing humans get beaten down to that condition. I literally feel nauseous for an hour or two. Deserved or not, it's just very saddening to me given how evolved our species is that we still resort to the most barbaric level of behavior.

I don't really like watching these videos either to be honest..this cat was clearly knocked into next week, so those last few swings were brutal :x :x :x

but to say this fool didn't deserve it is another story..I can't really blame the guy for going off on him when he was clearly trying to walk away from the start.

the bacon line :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone said "Looks like yo soul leaving yo body after that hit brah. ***** wanna be Danny Phantom so bad. Really lived that life after death. Oh lord you felt them rings fly out yo body like Sonic touching a porcupine lord. Rosa parks ain't buy a bus pass for *****s to get they *** beat by truck drivers Jesus. MLK ain't take a bullet for a ***** to take a beat down lord. @ name should be changed from Swaggedout_london to slappedout_london. Body looked more traumatized than CJ failing a mission on San Andreas lord. Got yo morning fix of Yoga that day brah. Up down left right cheats couldn't get this ***** enough armor to avoid them hands Lord. In Jesus name we pray AMEN!"

I'm ****n dying!!!

:rofl:

soulja-boy-crying2.jpg

!!!!!!!

how they left my man in the handicap zone though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Christ :rofl: :rofl:

That RKO shop though :rofl:

OMG LOBO NOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Dude got absolutely beatdown.  He's lucky the dude in the orange shirt didn't jump in and beat him even worse. 

@freekielondon

Na his real twitter is @rackeduplondon
Last tweet was March 1st

It looks as if he just moved to AZ in August...
Also..it turns out he is from NYC...

**drumroll**

Da Bronx

:smh

I accept this L on behalf of New York City
1367555627009.gif

Last edited:
dude said "look like he was on pushup number 2,467" on IG

these comments are strait comedy! lol

The Bronx?

original.gif

As a Bronx ***** I refuse to share in this L. We don't recognize him and refuse to acknowledge his claim.

We got a reputation to uphold that's far more important than any one member of our borough.

If he was a real bronx ***** he would've swallowed his pride and called himself a liar before sullying that reputation.

I'd say he's from a different city but the rest of the state probly don't even want him. He a Jersey ***** now. They used to taking L's.

So he's from the Bronx

He hates his own borough though so I guess NY dodged an L there

:rofl:

Anyone read his tweets ? dudes trying to press chargers, on what i dont know 

Aww hell no. Any sympathy regardless of how minimal it may have been for him just went out the window.

People run their mouths and get beat up every day. Some have the misfortune of getting it put on worldstar or YouTube and end up being the butt of the joke for a week or so before its forgotten about.

But na this little weasel malnourished clown wants to press charges for a fight that he started. Now that's the definition of a chump.

I seriously feel like calling the which wich in Tempe and talking to him personally to let him know how I feel about him pressing charges.

Back
Top Bottom