When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong...Video Link in OP

o5cksx.jpg

Dagg man... he's going to have to walk around with this for the rest of his life... At first I thought he may have been an NT member then I saw his kick game and was like nahhhh

This man is NOT FROM NEW YORK

His bio says "born and raised in NY"
He was probably BORN in NY, but that does not make him FROM New York. You have to lived your teenage years in NY to efficiently and effectively rep NY.
He ain't never been to Kennedy FriedChicken.
I don't see him in any 7days 7 nights pictures
He ain't sat on no project park benches and ate Chinese food in the summer time

He is not a representative of New York City

If anything, he was born in Suffolk County

Last edited:

He was probably BORN in NY, but that does not make him FROM New York. You have to lived your teenage years in NY to efficiently and effectively rep NY.

Like i said hes def from rochester or buffalo.

Exactly. It be the ones from the outside counties that are quick to say "Yo Yo dun dun Im from New York son word up nahmean deadass B"

NYCers don't need to even say it cus it's an aura that surrounds us wherever we go

Fools just watch mad "Yo MTV Raps" clips and a Wu Tang documentary on YouTube then feel like they're from Shaolin

***** probly ain't even from the city. Son was probably born and raised in Larchmont.

Exactly. It be the ones from the outside counties that are quick to say "Yo Yo dun dun Im from New York son word up nahmean deadass B"

NYCers don't need to even say it cus it's an aura that surrounds us wherever we go

Fools just watch mad "Yo MTV Raps" clips and a Wu Tang documentary on YouTube then feel like they're from Shaolin

Def. dudes from the city or any borough wouldnt eemm pop off like that in such manner specially in another state. Might talk **** but none of that barking nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom