When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong...Video Link in OP

Am I the only one who feels sick to the stomach by these kind of videos? I don't like seeing humans get beaten down to that condition. I literally feel nauseous for an hour or two. Deserved or not, it's just very saddening to me given how evolved our species is that we still resort to the most barbaric level of behavior.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who feels sick to the stomach by these kind of videos? I don't like seeing humans get beaten down to that condition. I literally feel nauseous for an hour or two. Deserved or not, it's just very saddening to me given how evolved our species is that we still resort to the most barbaric level of behavior.
I don't get nauseous for hours but I definitely hate fighting videos. Especially ones that end with someone getting a bloody nose or a lumped up eye :smh: I rather watch two crackheads scuffle than see someone get legit hurt

I don't get nauseous for hours but I definitely hate fighting videos. Especially ones that end with someone getting a bloody nose or a lumped up eye :smh: I rather watch two crackheads scuffle than see someone get legit hurt

It's the people feeling the need to record it than helping is what bothers me the most.

People are soooo quick to upload to Youtube in hopes of getting views. :smh: Where do we draw the line?

Videos like this could also be helpful, and show people not to go around messing with people or you could end up getting really hurtt.. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Videos like this could also be helpful, and show people not to go around messing with people or you could end up getting really hurt.. :nerd:

This.

If it was him getting jumped or beat up for no reason id feel a certain way about people recording it and not doing anything to stop it.

But na, from everything seem in the video dude provoked the fight, kept running his mouth when the truckers were trying to keep it moving. Threw the first punch and proceeded to get beat down.

The rare almost non existent thing these days known as a fair one happened in this fight when jumping someone is usually the norm in situations like this these days.

Dudes get beat up everyday for running their mouths and talking tough to the wrong person. This being uploaded serves a purpose in showing people what can happen when you start problems

This video doesn't dsiturb me because dude went asking for it and glorified the situation.

Videos like the one where that Asian woman from California got killed disgust me. I can watch a one on one fight all day, but when people want to jump someone and then those that want to record it are the foulest people on the planet

why would the new yorker even go at this guy who was clearly much that bigger than him?

new yorker looks no more than a buck sixty, while the arizonan looks 220-30 lbs easy...

unless the brooklyn brawler was able to get some serious head shots in, hacksaw was going to overpower him...

mean.gif

Videos like this could also be helpful, and show people not to go around messing with people or you could end up getting really hurtt.. :nerd:  

This

I don't like watching them but i pray for these days to return where if you run your mouth you get stepped to and its one-on-one fair fight. No Guns, no knives, no your boys step in and help you. Natural Selection.

You don't ring up and order a pizza then put the phone down, then call back every other min shouting your mouth off saying where is my pizza come on im ready! and then be suprised when a cold pizza is delivered to your door step. My take on the situation |I

i dont feel bad at all, that lil cornball thinking he gonna whoop some *** cause he talking tough to some white boys

wasnt even a fair match up, knew it was gonna happen

I wonder how long ago this beating took place. Perhaps he's in the hospital because he did get hit in the head quite a bit, and when he gets out or checks his phone he'll see a ton of comments on his Instagram.

If this dude would've just stayed down it wouldn't of  looked so bad, but the way he bent/froze when he tried to get up made it look really bad

Last edited:
This clown's L is magnified by the fact that they shot the fair one as opposed to him getting jumped. He has no excuse.
And they comments on his IG page :rofl:
Son might need to move to Alaska or out the country

I wonder how long ago this beating took place. Perhaps he's in the hospital because he did get hit in the head quite a bit, and when he gets out or checks his phone he'll see a ton of comments on his Instagram.

He's going to wake up thinking hella broads liked the last thing he posted. He's going to think he got e-famous for something positive, only to find out he's getting clowned for running his mouth and getting slumped.

Love seeing a dudes head being pounded to the ground. Anytime a fool shouts his hood before a fight they end up getting washed. Is that supposed to Intimidate someone?

Dude in the Orange shirt had me Rollin. Someone needs to auto tune him.lol

Dude just tryna cash in on this that's why he's still public.

Last edited:
he aint from my city b, maybe up state or some where

but yeah that kidna is as fair as you can get nowadays

if your gonna fight a shorter stocky dude who outweighs you by at least 60 lbs
then make sure you got the hands and aim low enough to actually hit the dude

this man completely missed, hit nothing but air on his first two swings punching higher than dudes head

well in the end he got what he deserved tho, talking all that mess and swinging first when dudes had walked away

it would have been even worse had that man who stopped it not had the sense to break it up.
son on his belly and not protecting his head, and what worse is he started on his back and turned himself over :smh:
this was probably sons first fight too

nah he aint from my city b, how dare he wear a Nets fitted >:

Back
Top Bottom