when to stop buy Jordans

wow i havent been on here in years..... so how long do you keep buying jordans, and how many stop at the 23, cause to me there not the same with out mj in them.  I have them all just waiting to get some og colorways to replace my ds non og colors 16, and 10s

I would stop when I have the few that mean the most to me in my childhood. Once I have it...I will move on..I don't want to live like a child forever, I  want something to reflect on so I can't forget that period of my life. 

Hahaha...NT peeps crack me up! I think he means...do we only buy # Jordan's and stop at 23 cause it's not the same if Jordan never wore them like the 2009,10 etc. ( I don't think Jordan even wore 19-23 on courts...might be mistaken )

Then he states he has all the #d Js from 1-23 but just waiting to replace his DS 16s and 10s for OG color ones.

At least that's what I figured after reading it 6-7 times and yes I only wear/collect #d Js so I did stop at #23 but have not stop from buying as many OG colorways of the dif. shoes. Some I have multiple pairs of with dif. OG colorway.

I would stop when I have the few that mean the most to me in my childhood.

I think after copping the bred and fire red IVs, and the bred XI this year. I am done! I am happy with owning the space jams, concords, cool grey XI, playoffs XII and cement IVs.

i got what he said the first time around guys, no need to be mean
ill stop buying jordans when i don't have money for them

we all have self control. you stop when you have other priorities. No one ever fully stops buying jordans.

Even XI's going for $180 is extreme. If it ever hit that $200 mark forget it. Can't believe they raised the price on the foamposites too. I know why they did but that's just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

When MSRP shoots past $200 for retros. The price and quality just won't be worth it anymore.

I agree. But I'm almost done with my Jordan collection as I have almost all of my favorite ones.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

When MSRP shoots past $200 for retros. The price and quality just won't be worth it anymore.
depends on the shoe but this is pretty much how I feel, of course there will most likely always be must have releases.

ijs so in 2030 your gonna be fighting over jordans, and mj aint play in years, cause you know the brand never gonna stop, they will milk us dry,and jordan didnt play in  the 19-23. i just stop at the 23 cause of the number but i got the ugly 2k09 or 11 with the big circle in them 

I think about 10 more pairs and I think ill be good and out the game(mostly crazy heat but still possible to get) I need to start investing in more lucrative and importing things...like a house ha!

I'll stop once I get my Grapes! Gotta grow up sometime*

*of course I say that now, but when JB starts retroing XVIs and up, then brings back the quality, then brings back "Nike Air"...

Total Posts           Last Post                    Last Seen                      Joined

2              03/14/12 01:09:22      03/14/12 01:09:22          11/09/02

you have been holding on to this name for almost 10 years 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

Total Posts           Last Post                    Last Seen                      Joined

eek.gif

I mean.....does he have a choice?  It's not as if you have to do something special to keep your NT handle.

But yeah, do you stop at a certain point?  Just because MJ stops playing doesn't mean that the Jordan Brand stops as well.  There will always be a new model every year, along with retros, or at least until Jordan Brand doesn't go the way of FUBU; I'm sure the marketing MBAs have it all figured out at JB.  I'm sure I'll be buying retros until I'm 90, or whenever I die.  Shoes wear out of course......

I should be done by 2013..everything I missed or destroyed in my ball playing days will be resurfacing and I'm finding some pick ups from sellers...I'll prolly cop here in there but no more strategic moves to get my hands on a pair of kicks.

I've never copped a jordan over XIV. Not to say I wouldn't it's just none of them have really made me want to cop. As far as time wise, There's way more kicks out there I want that I don't have than I do, so I can't really see myself stopping anytime soon. I'm addicted, lol.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

eek.gif

I mean.....does he have a choice?  It's not as if you have to do something special to keep your NT handle.

it means that someone has either been waiting 10 years to use that name to make a post or they remembered they had a backup name

What non OG color 16's? The only 16's that exist are the OG's and CDP's (which were an OG color)

When JB ridiculously overprice J's then that's when I'll stop buying. I feel like I'm paying just a lil too much considering in 06 I paid only $115 per pair. But for now, still copping since I know my feet won't be growing anymore.

eek.gif
Don't know why but this post was funny to me 
roll.gif

Won't stop copping J's anytime soon, still trying to catch up on some grails I missed as a young pup. 

I'll be done this year most likely with jordans..then move on to lebrons and air maxs and pennys as ive been slowly drifting lately.

Back
Top Bottom