when will it be okay for men to start wearing leggins?

Doesn't someone usually say "does this type of thread pop up every now n then"
nerd.gif

Wats a man doing judging wat another man wears in da end dough b
So you tellin me you seen that picture of wayne up there and didn't immediately think wtf is dude wearing???

I wear under armour leggings when I go running, early in the morning.

Does that count? Or is this strictly a fashion thread?

I rock thermals under my pants because its cold and I like my legs to stay warm.

and :lol: @ bringing in different cultures from different eras to support your argument.

if you have to reach that hard, you already lost the argument and there's no point for a response.

NTers have to be able to tell the difference between someone who sincerely has a different opinion, and someone who's just trying to go against the norm.

Srs question cause I dunno, is yeezusdisciple THB?
Nope its ThaDocta.

Where does NT stand on Thermals, because those are "really tight" as well, and when its wintertime I wont be caught dead outside without thermals underneath my pants. 
I rock thermals under my pants because its cold and I like my legs to stay warm.

For real. Been doing this since I was a little kid and will continue to do so. Thermals in the wintertime are necessary 

Last edited:
During winter under armour or champion leggins under bball shorts is like the comfiest thing to me.

Nope its ThaDocta.

Where does NT stand on Thermals, because those are "really tight" as well, and when its wintertime I wont be caught dead outside without thermals underneath my pants. 

For real. Been doing this since I was a little kid and will continue to do so. Thermals in the wintertime are necessary 
But thermals serve a functional purpose plus they're worn under jeans anyways, so they're not really in the same category... unless your walking outside in ONLY thermals then thats a no go. Not to mention your prolly gonna freeze your richard off doing that.

Why are people even mentioning thermals and underarmour type leggings?

Those serve an actual purpose. My goodness. 
laugh.gif

It's funny ya'll post ancient egyptians, they don't have the same concet of sex and gender as we do, there are a lot of studies that suggest they use to be on their ancient greek steez....posting those pictures kind of proves the points. lol Plus they were heavy into incest, so I guess thats cool because they did it to huh?

let dat boy cook.. Only god can judge him?
So that was your immediate internal response to seeing the aforementioned wayne pic???

Not necessarily judging tho. Anything you wear, you wear because of your personal opinion on it or the opinion it will garner from others. People are allowed to have their opinion even if its a negative one.    

Back
Top Bottom