When will we see the Nike Air Penny 2 "Atlantic Blue" ???

Man i came in w/ my hopes high.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm convinced God came down and crafted the Penny 2's himself.

He shouldve made the toe box a little better stop these from curling right at the tip...

Amen to that
roll.gif
. Im looking 4 another cheap DS pair for that exactreason
nerd.gif

Dang, got my hopes up of some news about this.

While I'm here, this has bugged me for years. I've got my Eastbay from Christmas of '96 when they released and the photo shows a white sole. Didthey ever release this variation or was it a sample that Eastbay just had the picture of? Anyway, here they are:

80516a484f09da0d7da5ba21a31e13b0117b3896.pjpg

Notice I had the penny logo shirt circled
laugh.gif
. I always went throughevery page and circled the stuff I would have gotten if I could.

the atlantics should come out...
i mean it'd be crazy for nike not to release them

oh yeah and i still have that poster.
a couple snags but still looks good
laugh.gif

People really need to stop bringin back this thread unless these are actually comin back out and have solid info...bringin it back to ask the same damnquestion that could be answered if you read the thread doesn't help anyone...
tired.gif

^ no leave this thread going, i feel these will get released, Nike reads these forums, they see a thread with demand for a shoe it will come out.

so NIKE Inc. if you're reading my post PLEASE RELEASE this shoe NOW!!!

but yea like Mangudai954 said - "I'm convinced God came down and crafted the Penny 2's himself."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Dang, got my hopes up of some news about this.

While I'm here, this has bugged me for years. I've got my Eastbay from Christmas of '96 when they released and the photo shows a white sole. Did they ever release this variation or was it a sample that Eastbay just had the picture of? Anyway, here they are:

Notice I had the penny logo shirt circled
laugh.gif
. I always went through every page and circled the stuff I would have gotten if I could.

It was a sample. Pics of which were posted here a few months back.

why did some atlantics say "1996" on the back by the blue plastic?

i had the ones that said 1996 when they first came out, they seemed more rare than the normal swoosh on the back.

i loved these shoes to death, i remember my mom sent me those %$+@* when i was in jamaica, i never cared about anything else except those shoes, no girls, nocars, no nothing just me n my Penny 2's, cleaned them everyday, they were my LIFE
laugh.gif
so yea i need these again to make me feel... foreeeverr young
pimp.gif

I remember everyone liking the black/blue, then the wht/atlantic, then most didnt even care for the wht all star version...NOW...everyone hates the all starcolorway, is so so about the black/blue and is dying for these...Supply & Demand I guess!

the air bubble on the OG's was so much nicer and bigger
pimp.gif

wish nike would go back to OG air bubbles
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom