When's the last time y'all had this?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

so if I go and order it they will know what I'm talking about?

Some will on a secret menu type thing, but I wouldn't recommend asking for a mcgangbang
laugh.gif

But you could probably find locations on teh googlez

No but got a spicy chicken from checkers once & told then to add a burger patty to it. After a minute of explain I don't care that it cost more they did it. Result was
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
definitely not something I recommend you build a diet around.

You think it would be the best of both worlds but actually it just screws up your taste and you end up not savoring anything.

It's kind of like having a threesome with two ugly chicks. While it's happening you're hyped, because hey threesome!!! But once you're finished it kinda sinks in about what you've done.

Had it once 1-2 yrs ago, didn't keep the bun on the McChicken/Hot-N-Spicy though.

laugh.gif
the vegetarian health gurus on here.

its been a while but those are amazing and fill you up real good. i put my own twist on it and use bbq sauce instead of mac sauce but yeah.

Ate one back in 08. It wasn't bad but I don't even mess with McDonald's like that so I'll probably never get one again.

Not that long ago. Going to burger king and get a double stacker + a spicy chicken >>>>>>>>>> mcgangbangs

Talk about coincidence. I've seen this thread on the first page for awhile but I never bothered to check because I always assumed it was something the older members tried posting to make us young guys feel left out
frown.gif
Thought it was going to be some kind of 80s soda/ or snack.
Well last night after I woke up from a power nap, my father told me he decided not to cook so he just bought me a McDouble and a McChicken. I never had a McGangbang before but I figured why not. First McGangbang ever, definitely wasn't bad but I probably wouldn't do it again.

Originally Posted by Born illa

I had it once.

Got a McDouble and a McChicken. Took the patty out of the McChicken and left the buns inside the bag. My boy reached in and had to eat the bun, no patty and all. I was like
dealwithit.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom