Where can I find this fitted?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Naw man the one Killer Mike has on. It is the coiled snake of a Gadsden flag
you said :40 
eyes.gif

I need this one. But every blog I read about links to some Amazon Japan site that is apparently a bad link

new-era-oklahoma-city-thunder-59fifty-fitted-cap-2.jpg

I need this hat, or really any Thunder fitted in a sz 8. If I like it, I'll paypal someone after I order. There are only like 2 I see out there and that's the New Era black with orange bill, and the weird Thor one. Adidas has nice ones but they only do L/XL and those aren't big enough I don't think

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I need this one. But every blog I read about links to some Amazon Japan site that is apparently a bad link

I need this hat, or really any Thunder fitted in a sz 8. If I like it, I'll paypal someone after I order. There are only like 2 I see out there and that's the New Era black with orange bill, and the weird Thor one. Adidas has nice ones but they only do L/XL and those aren't big enough I don't think

That hat is trash

I like it minus the red outlining since there is none on the uniforms. Since the Thunder came after the Reebok/Adidas contract, there's not as many out there for them other than those crapass Adidas stretchfits which aren't made for dudes with a big cranium like myself.

I might just go to one of these sites and do a custom one.

Scientific, check nbastore.com and if any OKC local hat/sport stores have websites.
That hat is something that can be ordered from some stores, seen plenty of bulls hats like that with '1' for Rose

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

That hat is trash

laugh.gif

Would be hot minus the KD35 on the front

What did Nters say a while back? Had me me
laugh.gif
. Like, 'I think it is called somethin somethin dolo shop or something like that. Or try..."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What did Nters say a while back? Had me me
laugh.gif
. Like, 'I think it is called somethin somethin dolo shop or something like that. Or try..."

roll.gif
Dragon domo or dojo or somethin like that.
Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5
roll.gif
This gets me every time 

Back
Top Bottom