Where do you stand on ghost writing?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by freewayfrankie

Oh yeah.. I can't forget Ice Cube.. Amerikka's Most, and Death Certificate had the borrowed pens on Del the Funkee Homosapien and KAM respectively.
del is his cousin right?

but
laugh.gif
at a ghostwriter being ghostwritten for

It's true. I also heard/read Cube jerked him pretty good for royalties too..

This means anyone could be a rapper then.... I'll just pay some to write a song for me ... Wait it ain't that easy.... I need a gimmick.... Proceeds topay someone to shoot me

I don't mind it in any other genre except rap. Dudes marketin like it's they're words. Rap is more personal than say R&B. How u gon rap apersonal view that somebody wrote for u??? It aint ur view, it's theirs. That's why dudes like Wow Bow gets dogged so much. After dude been havin aghost writer for almost all his career, there is no way that when u are at the age of 16+ should u get verses from anybody "on the strength" its timeto prove ur lyrical ability.

Country music use ghostwriters all day... They don't even front about it... Rappers are suppose to be artist who paints pictures ... It was founded uponlyricist who spit what they felt... If u call your self a rapper and cannot come up with 16 then ur Not a rapper .... Period

Lookout for visas and passports vol 1 and 2 in July

www.myspace.com/premium5

Lol at how ddrakes name is always mentoned on this site some way of form when it doesn't need to be in this discusion but my take is that if u have a ghostwriter ur not an artist . I thought being an artist was about writing your OWN craft that's just my take on it

Back
Top Bottom