Where do you unquestionably vouch has the best chicken wings? Let's get cereal!

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
I love chicken...I don't eat pork, nor beef...nor crustaceans, nor most sea-life save for a couple varieties of fish.
To let you know how lacking my chicken wing game is...right now I think Papa Johns wings >*

Somebody please [iron sheik] HUMBLE!!! [/iron sheik] me and post the place, and type of wings you think is the best.

I love chicken...I don't eat pork, nor beef...nor crustaceans, nor most sea-life save for a couple varieties of fish.
To let you know how lacking my chicken wing game is...right now I think Papa Johns wings >*

Somebody please [iron sheik] HUMBLE!!! [/iron sheik] me and post the place, and type of wings you think is the best.

Chicken is such a simple thing that I wouldn't say one place easily outranks the other places.

But are we speaking of wings (DC Carry Out), buffalo wings (Bars), or chicken (Popeyes).

Big difference between the 3.

Chicken is such a simple thing that I wouldn't say one place easily outranks the other places.

But are we speaking of wings (DC Carry Out), buffalo wings (Bars), or chicken (Popeyes).

My pops chicken wings > *
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC broke it down in to multiple categorys and divisions 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC broke it down in to multiple categorys and divisions 
laugh.gif

Ive never had them personally but ive seen them on Man Vs. Food. QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE. There wings look absolutely phenomenal.

Btw, Wings are my favorite food. And we got Pluckers here in Austin. They used to be my favorites but their quality has gone down alot. Theyre spicy ranch flavor and Dr pepper flavor. MMMM

Ive never had them personally but ive seen them on Man Vs. Food. QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE. There wings look absolutely phenomenal.

Btw, Wings are my favorite food. And we got Pluckers here in Austin. They used to be my favorites but their quality has gone down alot. Theyre spicy ranch flavor and Dr pepper flavor. MMMM

But you said a Pizza place wings? come on son!!! get with the program. i dont even think pizza places fry them, i think they bake them
sick.gif

But you said a Pizza place wings? come on son!!! get with the program. i dont even think pizza places fry them, i think they bake them
sick.gif

You need to. Who in their right mind would compare Hooters Wings vs. Popeyes Chicken. Yea it is chicken but it is different. Different focus from those spots.

But in terms of Buffalo Wings
Quaker Stake (Pittsburgh)
Laughing Man Tavern (Downtown DC)

Fried Chicken (Don't have much to go by)
Popeyes of course

Fried Wings
Wonderful Carry Out (RIP. Seat Pleasant MD)
China Express (Bladensburg, MD)

You need to. Who in their right mind would compare Hooters Wings vs. Popeyes Chicken. Yea it is chicken but it is different. Different focus from those spots.

But in terms of Buffalo Wings
Quaker Stake (Pittsburgh)
Laughing Man Tavern (Downtown DC)

Fried Chicken (Don't have much to go by)
Popeyes of course

Fried Wings
Wonderful Carry Out (RIP. Seat Pleasant MD)
China Express (Bladensburg, MD)

Back
Top Bottom