Where do you unquestionably vouch has the best chicken wings? Let's get cereal!

^ Harolds on 103rd >
edit: Illuminati want my mind sole and my body 
nerd.gif

my buddy is trying to get on the travel channel with a show about who has the best wings. The pilot is already filmed, please like his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanWingKing

the best wings I had were in Jersey on St. Patty's day with hot honey sauce. I'll have to remember the bar. somewhere near Cherry Hill

my buddy is trying to get on the travel channel with a show about who has the best wings. The pilot is already filmed, please like his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanWingKing

the best wings I had were in Jersey on St. Patty's day with hot honey sauce. I'll have to remember the bar. somewhere near Cherry Hill

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Y'all ever tried Korean Fried chicken??

straight piff

i tried it after seeing a thread on NT and everyone was hyping it up
tried it and it wasn't that great...

straight piff

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Old Chuck E. Cheese's Chicken Wings >>>>>>>>>> ________

I don't know why they changed it, til' this day I never understood it. EVERYBODY ordered wings, the past few times I been there, nobody had wings, they even took it off their main menu.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand anything about this post

Well... that's because you're you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Old Chuck E. Cheese's Chicken Wings >>>>>>>>>> ________

I don't know why they changed it, til' this day I never understood it. EVERYBODY ordered wings, the past few times I been there, nobody had wings, they even took it off their main menu.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand anything about this post

Well... that's because you're you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

straight piff

korean fried chicken (called Ttong ddak) or korean chicken wings (like KyoChon Chicken)?

I'm a big fan of the whole bird fried chicken (not fried whole, but whole bird as opposed to just wings), but the korean chicken wings are just whatevers... especially for the price.

It may be a bit blasphemous to even throw them into contention for best wings, but I really like the Japanese chicken wings you can get at Furaibo (in LA)

Chicken.JPG

i know the picture doesnt make it look that appetizing, but there is just something about em.  I think they are double fried and then hit with some magical sweet/salty seasoning that makes em unbelievable.  For some reason they only serve flappers too, no drumettes.  

Back
Top Bottom