Where my CLASS OF 2009 folk at?! Where you been accepted? Where you going to college?

As of today I took the L from Brown, Cornell, and Penn.
laugh.gif

I was waitlisted at Carnegie-Mellon last week too.

BUT I was accepted to William & Mary as a Monroe Scholar and UVa as an Echols Scholar.
pimp.gif

I'm all about this for the next four years of my life now:

n44675821665_8913.jpg

pimp.gif
Where the rest of my 09ers at?

My God, now you're going to college?

Congratulations! You've literally grown up on NT.

word of advice for all you 09ers trying to choose between colleges...

GO PUBLIC. you'll save a lot of money...don't believe the bs hype about this school being better than that one. grad school is what really matters.

and congrats man on the acceptances..i remember that being one of the best feelings of my h.s. experience

Only applied to Western Washington University because both of my brothers go there and of course I want to go anyway. I got accepted in like January. Can'twait.
pimp.gif

And congrats on your acceptances.

thesimplestlife wrote:
word of advice for all you 09ers trying to choose between colleges...

GO PUBLIC. you'll save a lot of money...don't believe the bs hype about this school being better than that one. grad school is what really matters.

and congrats man on the acceptances..i remember that being one of the best feelings of my h.s. experience

Word listen to that man...unless you got a mean f aid package its just not worth it now adays...especially if u go for something like art or English...

But on another note Congratulations to all of u going off next year...

Applied and accepted to University of Florida, University of Miami, Florida State, Florida Atlantic, and Florida International. Waiting on the results of ascholarship to UM, if I get it I'll be going there, if not, I want to go to UF but my parents are trying to keep me here and make me go to FloridaInternational.

*tear drops* I remember when he was "this" tall.

Make us proud son! Don't forget who you are when you go to college!

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Applied and accepted to University of Florida, University of Miami, Florida State, Florida Atlantic, and Florida International. Waiting on the results of a scholarship to UM, if I get it I'll be going there, if not, I want to go to UF but my parents are trying to keep me here and make me go to Florida International.

Don't go to FIU..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Applied and accepted to University of Florida, University of Miami, Florida State, Florida Atlantic, and Florida International. Waiting on the results of a scholarship to UM, if I get it I'll be going there, if not, I want to go to UF but my parents are trying to keep me here and make me go to Florida International.

Don't go to FIU..

Agreed... I'd recommend either UF or FSU out of those schools...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Don't go to FIU..
Yeah man I really dont want to pass up UF and end up at FIU, especially after all this work
ohwell.gif
Well see what happens with the UM scholarship, Im feeling pretty good aboutit. Still would rather go to UF than anything else.

gator chomp your way to UF
smile.gif

class of 2013
Iowa State

Applied to Oregon state/n.j.i.t/Mississippi state/boise state/

Only Got accepted into OSU & ISU
But Ultimately chose Iowa >Electrical Engineering

Tell your parents stop ruining your life. Most people I know at FIU don't like it.
The Gator Nation is callin you.

Congrats to all the '09 heads. I graduated in '06 but my brother got accepted to Illinois, JMU, and VTech. He got waitlisted to UVA.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

gator chomp your way to UF
smile.gif
I kno I am
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: and I wanna give a shout out to AJChick. She was a big help during a dark time
happy.gif

I have to decide between Virginia Tech and George Washington University. I kind of want to go to GW and get a student loan. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom