Where to cop a I HEART SF Hoodie???

anyone know where i could possible find an all black I <3 SF hoodie in all black? im looking for the one where the letters and heart are embroidered on, notjust printed. any help is appreciated, thanks!

an all black i <3 sf hoodie in all black?
laugh.gif

bump cause i wanna know too.

ionno but i think i saw some i <3 sf tees at true today.. maybe they have the hoodies.. give em a call

i saw a girl at sf state yesterday wearing exactly what you're looking for.

my guess as for where to cop is the tourist shops down in pier39/fisherman's wharf. that's the kinda stuff i'd expect them to sell.

Don't get that hoodie... these GR hoodies are what's pimpulating.

Don't sleep...

jae oh en wrote:

my guess as for where to cop is the tourist shops down in pier39/fisherman's wharf. that's the kinda stuff i'd expect them to sell.
My girl's mom has a shop by the wharf and when I walked around while visiting her, the local shops had a bunch of hoodies with "I <3SF" embroidered on them, without the "hella" in the heart. They were black with white letters and a red heart. Also, they carried a "SanFrancisco" jacket that were almost identical to the Giants'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

^ that hoodie is copped! Gotta rep for the hometown
hoodies run small just to let u know i ordered a XXL and it fits like a L just a heads up or it might have been just mine that came small but iordered 2 and they were both the same

Originally Posted by dalilboy

hoodies run small just to let u know i ordered a XXL and it fits like a L just a heads up or it might have been just mine that came small but i ordered 2 and they were both the same

How tall are you tho?

Originally Posted by acidicality

i sorta dig the "4fifteen" hoodie....might think of coppin...
Tell me how they fit when you get em.

Originally Posted by kicks n kicks

Originally Posted by dalilboy

hoodies run small just to let u know i ordered a XXL and it fits like a L just a heads up or it might have been just mine that came small but i ordered 2 and they were both the same

How tall are you tho?
im like 5'11

Back
Top Bottom