Where to cop spacejam XI

ive waited alllll year for them. i think i was too sure that i was going to cop...ended up not

It is funny how people asking where to go, and we have never seen them post in here EVER....

But I will say this, to my NOVA heads try *$%+'s, Modell's, and Footlockers in plaza's in the burbs.

There are some still around.

Footlocker and DTLR in Mondawmin Mall got 7.5 (as of today at 9:55 PM) ...... anybody witness this girl get beat at wheaton mall in front of champs. lol mycousin making line there told me she got owned... lol

Originally Posted by tigger42

In need of a size 12.5...anybody have a pair, please hit me up.

12.5??? go wit a 12 or 13.... 12.5 is impossible but then again impossible is nothing.....

any of my fellow NT'ers hit Manassas Mall last night/this am?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

too many out-of-town beasts made this release sloppier than usual...still cop'd my 2 12's so i aint trippin but the hype is real! smh

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by Hugo

going to PG even tho i know they will be sold out............

Don't go to PG they are all gone. Taking advice from a stupid friend I ended up going there it it was ridiculous out there.

Especially when dudes got their " connect" there.
eyes.gif
And just say %+%$ everybody that was cold in line.

It was my first and last time going to PG Plaza for a release. Every other mall in this area >>>>>>>> PG

I'm 25 years old. And the only reason I stayed in that line is because For years I've waiting for these shoes to retro.

I wish I had enough money to get them back then but sadly I didn't. "Crappy" 09' retro or not. I am very happy I got these. Now all I need is the Concords.
laugh.gif
so im stupid now sir thats whats up i know your true feelings

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

What I'm getting at is, over 40 stores got these in Richmond and surrounding areas (close to 50 if you include Pburg), and you went to n' central.

- Kev B.

That's that "old-head" talk.
laugh.gif

Haven't waited in line since Grape V's, but regardless of the 'quality' issues, I needed these..

Got to Wheaton @ about 6am, All lines were deep except Shoe City & Footaction, Waited @ Footaction (was like 15th) and when they opened at 7 the managersaid they only had 4 pairs for sale
tired.gif

Had 2 do some mean spot swindling @ Finishline which was about 60 deep by then, and ended up 4th in line
laugh.gif
.. Hate to be 'that dude' but I wasn't even rockin like that...

Homie did a little re-cap on his blog about the release, www.datsdope.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

Haven't waited in line since Grape V's, but regardless of the 'quality' issues, I needed these..

Got to Wheaton @ about 6am, All lines were deep except Shoe City & Footaction, Waited @ Footaction (was like 15th) and when they opened at 7 the manager said they only had 4 pairs for sale
tired.gif

Had 2 do some mean spot swindling @ Finishline which was about 60 deep by then, and ended up 4th in line
laugh.gif
.. Hate to be 'that dude' but I wasn't even rockin like that...

Homie did a little re-cap on his blog about the release, www.datsdope.blogspot.com

I felt the urge to comment after reading his shenanigans..
smh.gif

thirsty %#$ $*@@#

welp, my only hope is to see what one dude says in response to his pm...

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Being from NOVA it comes from the fact that all we've got are kids into Jordans, who don't know anything about sneakers. There is no respect anymore out here because people don't know anything. All we got is a bunch of ignorant kids tryin to be "fresh" and to make a few bucks off reselling.... The scene this morning was just embarassing to me.

Agreed! Even though I'm only 17 myself. What differs me from those kids is that I have knowledge about the shoes I own or seek, most of these clueless dudes are just out there for the hype or thinking they're stuntin' with '09 crappy GR releases.

btw How are these selling in the Northern VA region?
nerd.gif
..Hopefully I won't regret passing on these later on.

mhtcjt37-qft!!!..im only 16 and i see kids that dont know anything bout sneakers,just trying to get whats hot.

sneakerfan93-
I work at FL in tysons, sold out all in the regoin... and my co-worker paid 128 and change for them and some guy walked in today andoffered 300 for his pair, i kinda regret not gettin 2 pairs now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

What I'm getting at is, over 40 stores got these in Richmond and surrounding areas (close to 50 if you include Pburg), and you went to n' central.

- Kev B.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hugo wrote:

Dawg -- advice from an o.g. -- give it less than 4 weeks. Don't pay the hype prices during an item's "peak" period.

By this time in January, you'll be paying less than $50 over retail.

Originally Posted by Renzo289

any of my fellow NT'ers hit Manassas Mall last night/this am?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

too many out-of-town beasts made this release sloppier than usual...still cop'd my 2 12's so i aint trippin but the hype is real! smh
that was some bullsht .
them woodbridge @$%$@+ copped my size quick . lol .
im about to cop that dude's size 7 for $250 doe ...... LMFAO !
btw. i had the OG wht/red's on .
i dont post in here because yall dont talk about sht .

I was at white marsh mall. DTLR got 34 pairs i was second in line. Completely unorganized but got my 11 none the less. But I don't know where these peoplecome from. Kids behind me in like wearing UFC sweatshirts looking like they just fell out of the trailer park. And I posted this in the real thread in JBforum. But dude behind me at one point says. "Yo I got them red and black space jams already" I just shook my head and pretended like i didn'thear him. When really i just wanted to say Get the F*** out of line right now. Why do people wait for shoes that they don't even know. I talked to so manyuneducated shoe buyers yesterday. Only bright side....dude in line with me had on red carpet lebron VII goin hard. They look really good in person.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

- Kev B.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hugo wrote:

Dawg -- advice from an o.g. -- give it less than 4 weeks. Don't pay the hype prices during an item's "peak" period.

By this time in January, you'll be paying less than $50 over retail.

VCC opened at either 6 or 7am..........got there at 8:50-9am. Went to FNL (Solds out their 15 pairs). Lil girl told me to try Harold Penner.......I said F Harold Penner dude from Harold Penner said "What size u need" (he was standing out front). I said "9" he said "cool" soi said "ring them up".............

Cliff Notes: No waking up early, No Lines, No stressing, Copped in less than 8 minutes, went to work!

804 FTW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not getting a PS3 for a couple of months FTL
frown.gif

why does it bother you guys so much about how people are educated or lack thereof in regards to shoes...if people want something why cant they have it...? itscalled free will. so what if it is hype. i found it funny to see my moms running though. thank god none of them got trampled.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by ghostface31

eek.gif

Really tho???
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Homie you got 9 POSTS... you don't post at all!
smh.gif

grin.gif
Nova kat...

That post in here about a hypebeast release, mad...

And tells people what shoes he had on in his own home where he didn't cop...

And he posts that comment in SMALLER text.

It is what it is.

laugh.gif

"eddiebauer757,"

We are officially beefing.

No comment.

indifferent.gif

Would have been good to, you know, see if you still existed.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by ghostface31

eek.gif

Really tho???
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Homie you got 9 POSTS... you don't post at all!
smh.gif

grin.gif
Nova kat...

That post in here about a hypebeast release, mad...

And tells people what shoes he had on in his own home where he didn't cop...

And he posts that comment in SMALLER text.

It is what it is.

laugh.gif

"eddiebauer757,"

We are officially beefing.

No comment.

indifferent.gif

Would have been good to, you know, see if you still existed.
smh.gif

yup that's exactly what happened .

Back
Top Bottom