Where to get replica guns?

nerd.gif

I need one for Halloween...

- Tical.

You can try a dollarama and just spray the tip black or those corner stores in the toy section

boy you know you trying to stick up the delivery man.....

but really airsoft*(sp) look pretty real can be found at most outdoor stores

You don't have a "Navy & Army" supply store that sells replica airsoft guns?

There was this "Glock 18" for $125, luckily i didn't get it, because i got a better deal with $125 thatwasn't an airsoft.
smokin.gif

Airsofts are expensive though right? I'd like one for under 100, and maybe silver, with a silencer on it...

happy.gif

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You don't have a "Navy & Army" supply store that sells replica airsoft guns?

There was this "Glock 18" for $125, luckily i didn't get it, because i got a better deal with $125 that wasn't an airsoft.
smokin.gif

How many bodies?

I actually think Halloween is extremely overrated but I've been wanting to shave it for awhile now to see how it looks so I figure this is the perfectopportunity.

- Tical.

The police are gonna have a field day on Halloween.

"Sgt, he was carrying what looked like a machine gun, so we shot him. Little did we know the orange bag he was holding was filled with Kit-Kat's andSnickers."

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

www.replicagunsforhalloween.com

Shaving my head and everything
laugh.gif
wish we had an :ugh: smiley... but why not just get a bald cap and not shave your head? it's halloween man, not that serious..

My hair is so short it'll take about 2 weeks for it to grow all the way back so I'm not that worried about it. I'm actually going to miss my beardmore.

And it's telling me that website doesn't exist...

- Tical.

A few years back, my sister went to some halloween party as a mafia member. She bought a lime-green tiger camo AR-15 replica and spray-painted it black (I toldher it wouldn't be authentic but she didn't care). She texted me later that night saying cops stopped her and confiscated the gun and actuallyinterrogated her. Somewhere else in NY, some poor kid was probably slashed with a razor.

Nice job, police.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

www.replicagunsforhalloween.com

Shaving my head and everything
laugh.gif
wish we had an :ugh: smiley... but why not just get a bald cap and not shave your head? it's halloween man, not that serious..

My hair is so short it'll take about 2 weeks for it to grow all the way back so I'm not that worried about it. I'm actually going to miss my beard more.

- Tical.

That's cool then - i was thinking it'd be like a big change for you or something.

And it's telling me that website doesn't exist...
nerd.gif

Look around for a local army navy spot. they usually got the airsoft joints with the orange tips. Just paint the tip or whatever and you can find them for like35 bucks around here (Boston).

Back
Top Bottom