where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

Pac would've made a difference in the world.
Biggie would've just been another rapper.
That's why Pac will always be >*

Originally Posted by ijapino

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.

lmaoooo @ biggie ..

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.

lmaoooo @ biggie ..

laugh.gif
@ fall back like Snoop and Dre.

music forum....

but idk...

would appreciate them even more now...

but if they didn't die.....well "your nobody till somebody..."

music forum....

but idk...

would appreciate them even more now...

but if they didn't die.....well "your nobody till somebody..."

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest. they would be over exposed and become played out like most rappers.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
But I do agree, Pac would definitely be doing the same thing Cube is doing and I don't think Jada would be with Will anymore...

Biggie would probably go the Big Pun route and die of a heart attack or do what Big Boy (Power 106) and do gastric bypass and get into reality TV...

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest. they would be over exposed and become played out like most rappers.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
But I do agree, Pac would definitely be doing the same thing Cube is doing and I don't think Jada would be with Will anymore...

Biggie would probably go the Big Pun route and die of a heart attack or do what Big Boy (Power 106) and do gastric bypass and get into reality TV...

bigs carrer would be overrrrr look at everyone that went thru bad boy who is still standing? i dont care how nice his what 3 albums were before he passed rip no disrespect but puff has ended carrers

bigs carrer would be overrrrr look at everyone that went thru bad boy who is still standing? i dont care how nice his what 3 albums were before he passed rip no disrespect but puff has ended carrers

Pac would've began his own movement seprate form Death Row. Biggie would have started a movement sperate from Bad Boy, The Commision. The beef would have been squashed. Big and Jay would have made more excellent music together with The Commision but Jay would always be overshadowed. The king of NY battle would be BIG and Nas instead of Nas and Jay. Pac would do some movies and be a big political figure in hip hop. The only thing missing out of mines and everybody elses happpily ever after stories are Suge and Puff.

Pac would've began his own movement seprate form Death Row. Biggie would have started a movement sperate from Bad Boy, The Commision. The beef would have been squashed. Big and Jay would have made more excellent music together with The Commision but Jay would always be overshadowed. The king of NY battle would be BIG and Nas instead of Nas and Jay. Pac would do some movies and be a big political figure in hip hop. The only thing missing out of mines and everybody elses happpily ever after stories are Suge and Puff.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

these words...stolen...from my mouth

Originally Posted by 18th letter

these words...stolen...from my mouth

laugh.gif

I have no idea why i think this; I agree

laugh.gif

I have no idea why i think this; I agree

No way could pac have lived unless he started to bite his tongue which i knew he would have never done. Dude had a big mouth and if he didnt die in vegas he would have died soon unless he started taking the more stay at the crib and studio route. He was trying to take over too much and can't no one man have that much power.

Back
Top Bottom