where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

No way could pac have lived unless he started to bite his tongue which i knew he would have never done. Dude had a big mouth and if he didnt die in vegas he would have died soon unless he started taking the more stay at the crib and studio route. He was trying to take over too much and can't no one man have that much power.

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.
This to the fullest. Give BIG more time to produce more albums and his material would start to decline, they would fall into club music most likely, all that jazz. Legacies would not be as strong as they are right now.
Never really felt Pac was that great of a rapper anyway 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.
This to the fullest. Give BIG more time to produce more albums and his material would start to decline, they would fall into club music most likely, all that jazz. Legacies would not be as strong as they are right now.
Never really felt Pac was that great of a rapper anyway 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Tupac is probably the most overrated rapper, ever.

Cosign.. when it came to skills on the Mic.. BIG was >>>>>. However I respect what Pac was about.. honestly I just would have liked to see through all the beefs and change in rap music. I would like to see where the game would be.. and what rappers would have never existed..I don't think BiG career would have disappeared.. puff only became the icon he is, and started using artist after BIG died really. Big was only 24 when he died.. I think he woulda grown with the rap game.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Tupac is probably the most overrated rapper, ever.

Cosign.. when it came to skills on the Mic.. BIG was >>>>>. However I respect what Pac was about.. honestly I just would have liked to see through all the beefs and change in rap music. I would like to see where the game would be.. and what rappers would have never existed..I don't think BiG career would have disappeared.. puff only became the icon he is, and started using artist after BIG died really. Big was only 24 when he died.. I think he woulda grown with the rap game.

Back
Top Bottom