Which 10 years of your life do you think was your best?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
1-10
10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70-80?

When you look back at your life which one do you feel would be the best?

Who the hell is gona remember anything from when they were 1?!

Id say from 36-46

I'm 25yo -- don't think I've had my best 10 years yet

I'm pre-rich
Same age, and I like 10-20 more than 20-30 so far
Simpler, more carefree years

tired.gif

So far 10-20 >>

These 20-30 years have been rough boi! lol

Hopefully 30-40 is a change in tide.

1-10....No bills , No problems , EVERYBODY loves you , no girl/wifey/BM drama ...so yeah. Never seent a 8 year old depressed cuz he stressed out cuz he aint got no job etc etc...

1-10 was awesome, had a lot of dope experience (the ones i could remember atleast)

10-20 wasn't really a good place for me...only cause the family wasn't really in a good place.

now im 26, curious to see how ill end my 20's and start my 30's...

I don't remember anything before 3 & 1/2 so....

I'll go with age 4-14 :lol:
It was all just cartoons, toys, video games, movies, candy and playing outside with friends.

I'm still living and enjoying life. Calling my best years at this point is like jinxing the years I haven't yet experienced. Words are powerful. Careful what you speak into existence.

My best years will be when I get to see my daughters flourish in the world as adults.

14-24
Good care free times living with moms, met my good friends, became a man, got some P. Basically the times before real life and real responsibilities.

I wanna say 10-20 was the most enjoyable. My life was rocked tho when I turned 18 so 20-30 currently has been a big maturation process. At the same time, it's been enjoyable in its own right.

Im 31

20-30 was the best.. 2005-2015. I was in college, ran a street wear boutique in 06, graduated, moved to San Francisco, started a career, got my own place, met my now wife. Still active on NT.

Man no matter how wealthy I ever become, it's gonna be hard to beat that 10-20 year old gap . Really had no worries, and the ones I did have were so insignificant in hindsight compared to the ones faced now.

For me 20-30 easily. I'm 29, and these last 6 years for the most part have been pretty fantastic. Ive hadn't some memories.

Probably when you're 70-80. You're retired and everyday is a Friday.

I’m gonna high today, ’cause it’s Friday; I ain’t got no job… and I ain’t got nothing to do.”

Back
Top Bottom