Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

Columbia's and Bred's releasing in a pack. It'll be a the Columbred pack.

Columbia's and Bred's releasing in a pack. It'll be a the Columbred pack.

^
laugh.gif

I wanna take in the enjoyment of my concords before I dwell on what XI may come out next year.

I wanna take in the enjoyment of my concords before I dwell on what XI may come out next year.

I think they will do the Bred's last, so I would guess the Columbia's are next.
I don't think JB wants to try a new color-way, at least not during Christmas time.

I think they will do the Bred's last, so I would guess the Columbia's are next.
I don't think JB wants to try a new color-way, at least not during Christmas time.

Columbred pack haha that was funny. I'm hoping for some bred 11s because I passed on the cdp for quality reasons and the I also returned my space jams cause they were the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. Hopefully they fix these issues an I've never been a fan of the cool grays so I passed on them. I'm thinking about buying the Concords not sure yet however.

Columbred pack haha that was funny. I'm hoping for some bred 11s because I passed on the cdp for quality reasons and the I also returned my space jams cause they were the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. Hopefully they fix these issues an I've never been a fan of the cool grays so I passed on them. I'm thinking about buying the Concords not sure yet however.

Columbia or a new colorway.

White upper navy patent leather mids would be
pimp.gif

Columbia or a new colorway.

White upper navy patent leather mids would be
pimp.gif

Never really been a fan of the columbias, if they drop it'll just be money saved for me.

Back
Top Bottom