which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

Using wintergreen rubber bands with dark denim though
laugh.gif

I'm on the side that says get straight or slim cut jeans that actually fit.

Using wintergreen rubber bands with dark denim though :lol:

I'm on the side that says get straight or slim cut jeans that actually fit.

no one can see the rubberbands though...... and these pants do fit so idk what you mean lmao

no one can see the rubberbands though...... and these pants do fit so idk what you mean lmao
If you are stepping on your jeans, they do not fit. If you need to purchase accessories for your jeans at Staples, they do not fit.

You need a slimmer cut my dude.

If you are stepping on your jeans, they do not fit. If you need to purchase accessories for your jeans at Staples, they do not fit.

they do fit, but maybe not length wise. its a loose style.

Last edited:
Bro if we flaming you is because we your fam, what type of ladies you pulling in those? :nerd:

Dude really in staples excited to cop rubber bands for his pants. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fam.... 511.

I don't know what cut that is but they need to be stopped. Throw all of them away, please.
well after a google search, nah too tight....
Have athletic thighs and they're not tight on me.

Just try it fam. We're trying to help you. Trying to upgrade ya game to the high-speed turbo thots, you're only pulling tortoises in those 2005 jeans b.

OP get some slimmer jeans fam.

They don't have to be skinny. Get some slim straights, make sure they're the CORRECT length (aka, without shoes, they arrant tucking under your feet), and make sure they are the correct waist size.

Have athletic thighs and they're not tight on me.

Just try it fam. We're trying to help you. Trying to upgrade ya game to the high-speed turbo thots, you're only pulling tortoises in those 2005 jeans b.

not saying i wont try them, but from the looks they seem too tight for me atleast. no one has ever said anything about my pants in a negative way except here lmao. i dont care, but its not that serious lmao

OP get some slimmer jeans fam.

They don't have to be skinny. Get some slim straights, make sure they're the CORRECT length (aka, without shoes, they arrant tucking under your feet), and make sure they are the correct waist size.

yeha i gotta get the correct length lmao. one day iw ent and all the jeans for the cut were the same length and i kept getting that same length over time lmao.

Last edited:
not saying i wont try them, but from the looks they seem too tight for me atleast. no one has ever said anything about my pants in a negative way except here lmao. i dont care, but its not that serious lmao

Where do you live?

Btw to be honest in real life people really don't give a damn, you can practically walk outside naked and people will just shrug you off :lol:

Doesn't mean they look good :lol:

Op most on this board have had to migrate away from boot cut jeans. It's your time to do it. All you have to buy is some slim straight jeans. NOT skinny jeans. You're years behind but you're not too late.

Where do you live?

Btw to be honest in real life people really don't give a damn, you can practically walk outside naked and people will just shrug you off :lol:

Doesn't mean they look good :lol:

i know what you mean, but its not as crazy as you are making it seem. unless yall just hate baggy jeans in general then i see why im getting this response.

Rubberbands on your jeans like that used to be a huge trend here from the early to mid 00's. Only ppl i know that still do this is a few old school, certified street cats

Op most on this board have had to migrate away from boot cut jeans. It's your time to do it. All you have to buy is some slim straight jeans. NOT skinny jeans. You're years behind but you're not too late.

i like the baggy look and feel though lmao. i'll try some other styles out again i guess

Rubberbands on your jeans like that used to be a huge trend here from the early to mid 00's. Only ppl i know that still do this is a few old school, certified street cats

well im not no street og lmao, and im from cali lol.

No bruh you are in denial those ARE THAT baggy.

I know sometimes is hard to step out your comfort zone, but dawg give a pair of proper fitting pants a try....those joints look attroscious :x

Nobody saying go skinny fit either, I know how NT be with their extremes.

Is this an NT joke like minus whale?

Bruh...aint seen the rubber band x jeans combo since we were rocking Cant Ban The Snowman Tees

Back
Top Bottom