which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

522s
pimp.gif

Clearly my man just came home and yall giving him hell when all he wants is advice to make a smooth transition to 2016 :smh:

Loose and baggy jeans like that just look sloppy, period. Get something straight or relaxed fit at the very least. Big pants like that make me think you have a 40 waiste and 280lbs at minimum. How tall are you and your waiste/weigjt?

Loose and baggy jeans like that just look sloppy, period. Get something straight or relaxed fit at the very least. Big pants like that make me think you have a 40 waiste and 280lbs at minimum. How tall are you and your waiste/weigjt?

hell nah. im like 5'5 and 170. waste is a 33 on those jeans and 30 in length

Get some jeans fam, the hell you 170 and wearing something like that? Its not 2001 anymore, hell people in 01 didnt even look that sloppy. No one is ever gona take you seriously wearig jeans like that. Get something straight fit atleast, jeez man. :lol:

Whats your nationality?

Last edited:
Get some jeans fam, the hell you 170 and wearing something like that? Its not 2001 anymore, hell people in 01 didnt even look that sloppy. No one is ever gona take you seriously wearig jeans like that. Get something straight fit atleast, jeez man. :lol:

Whats your nationality?

lmao im filipino and white. i dont think its that sloppy. atleast not 2001 cause i have worn jeans so damn big before lmao

You might not think its sloppy but we are telling you its sloppy. And you obviously dont have real friends if no one told you that its sloppy. :lol:

You might not think its sloppy but we are telling you its sloppy. And you obviously dont have real friends if no one told you that its sloppy. :lol:

nah i have friends who pracitcally wear the same thing hahaha. one of my friends uses a safety pin so it doesnt go udner his chucks lmfao

nah i have friends who pracitcally wear the same thing hahaha. one of my friends uses a safety pin so it doesnt go udner his chucks lmfao

You don't live in the tri state, Cali, Fl

Obviously

So where you from?

Yo remember when cats used to tie their

Baggy Pepe jeans To their laces?

:lol:

:lol: I did this

Thread bought back memories. Repped for not giving a damn but I'd look into tapering/tailoring or just sizing down. Try on various brands until you find something ideal

The Penny pic looks like you have your pants around your ankles tbh

:lol: I did this

Thread bought back memories. Repped for not giving a damn but I'd look into tapering/tailoring or just sizing down. Try on various brands until you find something ideal

The Penny pic looks like you have your pants around your ankles tbh

well i wasnt standing straight up since i took the pic myself haha. maybe i shouldve mentioned that lmao. if i did size down should it be both in length and waste or what cause the waste is fine.

My best advice is in regards to length. I'm 6'1" 210lbs. I wear 36x30...sometimes 32 on the length depending on the denim. Anyway, I wear sz 13. I'll never wear a skinny, nor will I wear a JNCO style jeam, but Calvin Klein makes some nice looser jeans that aren't too skinny IMO

View media item 1965390
Bottom of the pant leg sits about an inch off the ground /back of the shoe. This will vary depending on the bulkiness of your kicks. That's why I have wider jeans for my heaftier shoes.

Back
Top Bottom