which NTers @ la marina right now?

If yall are serious about this let me know. I don't live too far from La Marina. I was in there for the first time over Labor Day weekend. SO MANY BAD JOINTS. I was legit on sensory overload for like an hour. Ended up pulling this thick jewish joint outta there. If any of yall hit up APT 78 let me know, I live right upstairs.

Pics? :nerd:

lol wrd

not yet fambs, not yet. not trying to jinx myself

@steezy or keko yall know any spots in the bronx that play hip hop, reggae, dont mind Spanish music but i cant bachata all night its a wrap for the 3 step after i get drunk?

Every time i go to a spot its either ratchet or an older crowd. No middle ground what so ever

If any of yall hit up APT 78 let me know, I live right upstairs.

Was out there literally every weekend this summer, coming from Jersey no less. Even made the end-of-summer blog post. Lol.

Edit: As for that "I don't go that far West" comment...humor, gents. Humor. I actually hit up La Marina on the beach for Brunch Bounce. My guys Hasan Insane and DJ ehT Mills spin hip-hop at DBar on Tuesday nights also. Usually a light crowd during the week but it's a cool place to get a drink, watch a game and listen to some good tunes.

Last edited:

ite...****** gotta chill out now....
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Let me see if I this come out correctly ...

Se Jodio ****man y La Marine ..

Un Chorro de Palomos para alla Ahora ..

To estas dominicanitas se le van .. LOL

Influx next year in ****man and La Marina ...

Real talk , the heights use to have the best bud from the 90s to like 2007 or 08..

The heights was home of the haze...

Back
Top Bottom