which rappers just need to stop and which rappers maybe have one more good run.

KURUPT
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Stop: Wale, Kid Ink, Tricky Graham, & Red Cafe.

More Good Runs: T-Pain, Akon, Jay Electronica.

Your list < Dog %$#! on white carpets
That's a horrible list 
laugh.gif

Stop: Birdman, Wayne, Jim Jones, Maino.

More Good Runs: T.I. (I still have faith in dude), Trick Daddy, Jeezy, Gucci.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Stop
Nas- Its been way too long and way too much of this guy and his psuedo intellectual, hypocritical, mish mash struggle bars.

50 Cent- He'll never get back to top form even though I wish he would

Dr.Dre- Detox isnt going to drop, and even if it does it will fail to live up to the hype, save face and stop now

Snoop-I'll never understand how JAY-Z gets flamed for being "old" and rapping, when Snoop is just as old, has been on the scene for longer, and puts out nothing but trash and gets free pass after free pass.

Continue

Fab-His next one will prob be his last, and I like the guys music a ton

Wayne-I would like to see him try again and maybe put out something good but hes getting by putting out the nonsense so I dont think he will

Eminem-I had no issue with most of his recent stuff and he can still put out a quality album.

DMX-Just cause.
wut
indifferent.gif

Stop - All members in OF & affiliates. they look like they having fun via World Star videos, but those gaiz aren't very good at rapping.

Continue - Andre 3000 & Dipset.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Stop
Nas- Its been way too long and way too much of this guy and his psuedo intellectual, hypocritical, mish mash struggle bars.

Dr.Dre- Detox isnt going to drop, and even if it does it will fail to live up to the hype, save face and stop now

Snoop-I'll never understand how JAY-Z gets flamed for being "old" and rapping, when Snoop is just as old, has been on the scene for longer, and puts out nothing but trash and gets free pass after free pass.

Continue

Wayne-I would like to see him try again and maybe put out something good but hes getting by putting out the nonsense so I dont think he will

Eminem-I had no issue with most of his recent stuff and he can still put out a quality album.

DMX-Just cause.
wut
indifferent.gif
Look at his screen name, that will explain everything

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by solarius49

Stop

Continue

DMX-Just cause.
wut
indifferent.gif
Look at his screen name, that will explain everything
TRUUUUU. On a serious note, Wayne has put out some overall good works. (Carter 2, Dedication 2, Drought 3) and I feel like if he took it seriously he could maybe do it again. I've written him off since then though hardly anything of his post 2007 has been good. I dont see how him being in the give it another go section is a reach.
I hate Nas' music. 

WHOA! let me get one thing clear....Busta is ill wit da pen! Lord knows son is deadly wit it! and give up? why when shorty made chris brown record last year, dude still got it!

Wale should just stop making music...dude is such a disgrace from what he use to be....just quit.

Prodigy should stop rapping too....after signing with G-Unit and going to prison..dude just got horrible same for Shyne

Lil Wayne....dude tries entirely too hard to stay relevant..but wont quit because his demographics are 12-17 years old.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Wale should just stop making music...dude is such a disgrace from what he use to be....just quit.

Prodigy should stop rapping too....after signing with G-Unit and going to prison..dude just got horrible same for Shyne

Lil Wayne....dude tries entirely too hard to stay relevant..but wont quit because his demographics are 12-17 years old.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm just another $%*$% next up, tryin' to eat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stop

E-40: I never saw dudes appeal. Maybe its because I dont live on the west coast but dude is just soooooooo bad to me.
Lil Wayne: My life saving to the 1st person who can tell me #*# this guy be rapping about these days. It's like he makes these "eff you" raps and see what he can get away with saying
Luda: Dude was unstoppable back from like 2001-2004. Every now and then he'll have a hot feature but his albums are head scratchers nowadays.
Snoop:What are you doing out here Snoop?

There's hope

T.I.: He had some hot stuff on that F_ tha City Up tape so I'm hoping that can translate onto his next single and/or album
Jeezy: Dude was what Rick Ross is now circa 2007. I know he's got something left in the tank.
Young Dro(Homer Pick): Dude had sooooooo much promise coming out in like 2007. I knew he was gonna be straight. His mixtapes were tight and he was killin features.

yep. almost at 700k 

dude just headlined his own sold out tour both in the states and abroad. he's nowhere done

Im saying. 103 was a solid album and i saw jeezy in concert last august. my fav concert ever; no fancy stages, no fancy lights. just one rapper (w/ some other random goons on stage) and a microphone ripping it for 200 people for abt 2 hrs.

just baout everyone out should seriously consider stopping. i find hot 97 almost humorous these days. some of the lines i hear in these songs are sooo bad. even like lil wayne is garbage

return of the mac = classic
HNIC II + product of the 80's= 4/5

slow down...

Stop: Jay-z, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, Birdman, 50 Cent, Luda

1 last go round: The Diplomats

Stop: Charles Hamilton, Trick Daddy, Snoop, 8-ball (I heard a new song from dude a couple months back that made me contemplate deleting my whole 8-ball and mjg collection)

One more run: Jada (love dudes music but it just isn't what it used to be and I really hope he has made some smart investments) Fab, T.I. (nothing has caught my ear since paper trail)

Stop: Charles Hamilton, Trick Daddy, Snoop, 8-ball (I heard a new song from dude a couple months back that made me contemplate deleting my whole 8-ball and mjg collection)
One more run: Jada (love dudes music but it just isn't what it used to be and I really hope he has made some smart investments) Fab, T.I. (nothing has caught my ear since paper trail)

That hurts my soul a bit cause he just put a tape out in March that was very good, and a lot of his independent/side projects over the years have been pretty high quality.

Back
Top Bottom