White Dude comes behind the counter with racism and gets what he asked for by an indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Props to the indian dude for being about that life .

I hate racists .

That POS deserved it. I actually wish he has been hurt worse.

I'm white, btw

Store worker waited too long. The very SECOND dummy went behind the counter he would of been out.

Last edited:
Dudes repeatedly use the n word... Then drive off listening to Ace Hood. I found that somewhat comical.

Good for the store owner. Should have put a smile on dude's face. Word to the guy whose wife got in deep with the sharks and ended up getting her mouth split so he split his mouth also to show her he loved her for something more than outward apparences and what not.

I hate how does idiots thought they could be disrespectful just cause they had a camera on dude, I think he got a way to easy should have got worse

I hate how does idiots thought they could be disrespectful just cause they had a camera on dude, I think he got a way to easy should have got worse
I just think they just didn't want to attack the customers regardless. From my knowledge there's cameras in every 7-11.

dudes are clowns :smh: why they harassin him

the guys that work by my 711 are mad cool always joking with them

Second dude went across the counter he should have gotten taken out. Never understand why people think they have the right to go into someone's place of business and start trouble.

Last edited:
Smh. I hate ppl like this. Talk Ish.... Get hit.... Store owner shoulda let dude have it on camera. He was protecting himself soon as dude came behind the counter. Dude was tryna come up. Provoking him purposely so he could try and sue him or something. Sucka

Smh. I hate ppl like this. Talk Ish.... Get hit.... Store owner shoulda let dude have it on camera. He was protecting himself soon as dude came behind the counter. Dude was tryna come up. Provoking him purposely so he could try and sue him or something. Sucka
My thoughts exactly. Owner had his rights to stab him good. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom