**WHITE PEOPLE & FLIP FLOPS.....Vol. Abercrombie & Fitch**

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Currently, I'm wearing flip-flops.... with jeans... at my office.

ZOMG!!1!

It's comfy.

General is quickly becoming a forum full of dudes worrying about what other dudes do.

quickly? are you new here or something?
laugh.gif

NT has always housed some of the most insecure dudes on the planet

wow,

indifferent.gif
statistically proven?

ASIANS? what about south asians? hindus and pakastanis that wear sandles all year round?

AE makes some nice sandles so does ambercrombie...and i wear sandles with cargo shorts or gym shorts ONLY....

but a generalized statement such as the one referrenced to is just stupid

i honestly don't see the problem with wearing flip flops.. i have to dress up every single day for work (as well as when i enjoy the nightlife), so i tryto get as comfy as possible on my days off..
if you wanna talk about being suspect.. i suggest you look at the overly dressed hypebeasts who try to impress other dudes all day long.

i'm white but i have never worn flip flops in my life. however i've seen EVERY race do this, either way it's none of my concern what anyone elsedoes. why something that someone else wears would bother someone enough to make a whole thread about is beyond me though, sounds to me like someone needs toget a life
grin.gif

i dont get why people on nt hate flip flops so much.

nt'ers probably wear jordans to the beach, thinking they're fly. probably the type to wear jeans to a pool party too.

college fit: hoodie, bball shorts, nike sandals black socks...but i am guilty just wearing sandals when im too lazy to put shoes on...

Shoot, I am about to put on some sandels without socks with jeans to go get a brew right now.
And I am Black.

Personally I would never wear flip flops with jeans, only with cargo shorts or basketball shorts with a t-shirt. The AAU look (bball kit, long socks, jordanslides), I rock, but only when i'm bout to ball and not really for fashion sake.

I've never heard of anyone hating on flip flops outside of NT. Maybe it's because I live in California and the weather is nice enough to wear them.This whole sandals with long socks thing though, how is that not more bizarre than flip flops? I mean I've seen dudes come out the gym like that andthat's understandable I guess but people actually get dressed to go out like that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lookfrancisison

flip flops & jeans = fleans. i see this too much in sf, even on cold days

Yeah, I seen a guy wearing a suit with flip flops the other day, when it was raining....

Back
Top Bottom