**WHITE PEOPLE & FLIP FLOPS.....Vol. Abercrombie & Fitch**

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I see this too often. Flip flops with jeans? Flip flops with suits? Flip flops to the office...guys?

Please stop this, life's a b itch not a BEACH....ok?

01-zac-efron-suit-flip-flops.jpg

...and before anyone says anything.....its statiscally proven the blacks, asians, latins and all other groups DO NOT do this. What next...wingtips and shorts??
roll.gif

.....further evidence to prove my theory.

I guess I have to stick up with white people here. first of all- It's not like no black people do this. I'm really surprised- there ARE black peoplewho wear flip-flops. Second, dude it's comfortable to them yall are just hatin. Not everybody cares about gettin fresh... if they're comfortable topeople chill out. And think of the flipside- yall realize when yall wear socks and flip flops they're thinking wth? whats the point of sandals/flip-flopsif you wear socks. again i'm amazed at how close minded yall are being. And btw I DO NOT wear "thongs" I DO wear slides with socks but it'sdamn ignorant for you all to just put people down for wearing sandals

I dont see anything wrong with sandals and flip flops. And to the dude saying "no one wants to see your toes" You really find it that hard to notstare at the next dudes feet when he walks by. Iono about you but youre probably the kinda clown that rocks high top basketball shoes with jeans and a polo
laugh.gif

^ I laugh everytime I see anyone wearing socks and sandals. $%+*%%% little kid status
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I dont see anything wrong with sandals and flip flops. And to the dude saying "no one wants to see your toes" You really find it that hard to not stare at the next dudes feet when he walks by. Iono about you but youre probably the kinda clown that still rocks high top basketball shoes with jeans and a polo
laugh.gif

-
embarassed.gif

Why all the hate for Abercrombie&Fitch?

They may not be your type, but plenty of good looking girls wear it, you'd be stupid to hate on it when you can have a t-shirt or two from there andyou'll get looks from girls...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I dont see anything wrong with sandals and flip flops. And to the dude saying "no one wants to see your toes" You really find it that hard to not stare at the next dudes feet when he walks by. Iono about you but youre probably the kinda clown that still rocks high top basketball shoes with jeans and a polo
laugh.gif

-
embarassed.gif
Damn, I do this too. That don't mean you're a clown...........or does it?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

White people aren't the only ones that do this.
Dominicans have been wearing leather chancletas since before I was born.
Oh! And trust me, I'm not bragging at all.
laugh.gif

- aww man. you shouldnt have edited. i posted that all in fun. while i do still dress like that im fully comfortable doing me, no offense taken.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

-
embarassed.gif
Nah G, I've been outta basketball shoes and other sneakers.

And to the other cat that said something about sagging...
laugh.gif

No.

To each their own and I'm not TRYING to look at dirty $+# toes with long nails, but when a grown man approaches, damn near barefoot in public, how can younot look? +%+@ looks unsanitary.
sick.gif
How much effort does it take tolace up a pair of shoes? If comfort is your reason, why not just leave the house in pajamas?

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

why do people wear socks with sandals? defeats the whole purpose of wearing sandals in the first place

nerd.gif
, they do this every where but its the summer wear for the south with ahoody in 90 degree weather
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rufusmac23

add africans to the abuse of flip-flops/sandals list

Meh, its very causal and feels great. The topic title comes across a little ignorant anyways.
frown.gif
I rock flip flops with polos and such or a nice tee and I'm still a sneakerfan and I can rock my sneaker and street brand products too.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

flip flops are comfortable.

rainbows ftw.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yessir i love flip flops, but only with shorts, i dont wear them with jeans or any other type of pants.

im in florida, it doesnt get cold until like late November, and stops by January.... god bless sandals.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

i see we got type of dudes to wear jordans to the beach
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I know right. Only them ignorant dudes wear their jordans to the beach. In case they don't know, nothing is wrong with rocking flip flops. I guess its seenas being less cool or its viewed as "fruity", but if yall stay closed mind like that, you gonna miss out on tons of things.

i lost my 2nd toe on my left foot when i was 12 yrs old. I wouldnt be CAUGHT DEAD wearing sandals exposing my toes like that. I always wear socks with sandals.9 toes FTL

Back
Top Bottom