White/Red / Cherry 12s To Release

I haven't seen 1 credible person who "leeks" release info confirm these. 1 of those notorious blogs saw all of the other 12s releasing and just threw these into the mix.

you must not have owned any of the OG versions out even the first retros. I'm not saying that to spew superiority but it's important that you know that the OG had the highest quality leather on the upper and "sunset" side panels than any Jordan's to date since the Italian made Jordan 2.The 12 was and is arguably still one of the most durable Jordan's from the 90s. The retros from 2008-present have been made with way flimsy leather upper, the "sunset" side panels are made with fake ribbed leather that can CREASE with a blow off the wind.

2016s 12s need to be 2003 12s quality or better than anything released in the past 8 years

So true. I still have my 1996 taxis. Even the 2003 retros of the XII were significantly inferior in materials used when comparing to the OGs thick and higher quality leather, metal lace loops and more durable midsoles without paint chipping issues as the midsole was dyed black ans not just painted black in white.
View media item 1855573

I think when the pics surfaced with those gs pairs(flu games, navy and white/pink) they were assumed to be white and red and social media ran with it. Really hope im wrong was looking forward to grabbing them

I don't think these are coming out. Multiple 12s were confirmed with style codes and some had release dates. Nothing was confirmed about these.

Last edited:
Still have my white and red from 09. I'm all in for those Black reds that drop on may 28th. No Suede this time. I sold my 03 pair and kick myself every day

Back
Top Bottom