Whites Believe They Are Victims of Racism More Often Than Blacks

This is absurd.

I've heard claims like this before in my hs.

I've noticed that whenever claims like this come up, it's because

the white person feels excluded.  Emphasis on feels because that's usually not the case.

For example, one day at my hs all the blacks and hispanics were gettin lite in the yard 

and the white kids (90% of the school) because they couldnt effectively participate felt like 

we excluded them because they were white.  That's not the case.  They just feel like if they aren't involved

than we are purposely excluding them.

I feel like these people in this survey are those kind of people, so I'm not too worried about it.

What would be more troubling if the people in the survey were the "WE'RE LOSING AMERICA TO THE Ns and LATINOS!" type of people.

damn, now they want to take away racism too.
laugh.gif

I big part of colonization was always converting the "savages" into God fearing people

Kind of ironic since so much of Europe is now atheist

You clearly missed the point. Atheists can be racist, but they aren't hypocritical about it. Religious people preach one thing (love thy neighbor) and act another way (hang black people from apple trees). That was the point/.

who are these white people in this survey?
Im white and this whole thing is just stupid to me.:smh:
it has to be White privilege, I cant stand these people.

You clearly missed the point. Atheists can be racist, but they aren't hypocritical about it. Religious people preach one thing (love thy neighbor) and act another way (hang black people from apple trees). That was the point/.

I got what he was saying

I was just adding that religion was used as a way to justify colonization all over the world

And I was also pointing out the irony in the fact such a high percentage of Europeans are atheists now, since Europe was responsible for the spread of Christianity

Last edited:
I can't remember what I was watching or listening to but I guy was basically saying white ppl have been so jaded and deluded by the issue of race and racism that they continue to deny it's existence and ignore it when it occurs to the point the only racism they do acknowledge is "reverse racism" w/e that is.

It's funny cuz I still remember the clowns on this site talking about white privilege doesn't exist and black ppl shouldn't have affirmative action.

:lol: @ this survey. Call me when whites are being hunted down and hung from trees, denied basic rights, and treated like property.

this thread has potential. survey was trash though.

I can't remember what I was watching or listening to but I guy was basically saying white ppl have been so jaded and deluded by the issue of race and racism that they continue to deny it's existence and ignore it when it occurs to the point the only racism they do acknowledge is "reverse racism" w/e that is.

It's funny cuz I still remember the clowns on this site talking about white privilege doesn't exist and black ppl shouldn't have affirmative action.

:lol: @ this survey. Call me when whites are being hunted down and hung from trees, denied basic rights, and treated like property.

you know this actually happened to white people and other races, right?

what the hell is reverse racism? I've heard so many definitions and each one is stupid.

what the hell is reverse racism? I've heard so many definitions and each one is stupid.

Were those people ever considered 3/4ths a human under the law?

Last edited:

Were those people ever considered 3/5ths a human under the law?

Most were considered less.

Blacks were labeled at 3/5ths of a human so they could vote under law. Before that. They were simply expendable property. Other slaves of other races throughout history didn't really get that chance, they just worked and died.

People need to realize that we are the Human Race

I am white, and I think this is ridiculous.

Most were considered less.

Blacks were labeled at 3/5ths of a human so they could vote under law. Before that. They were simply expendable property. Other slaves of other races throughout history didn't really get that chance, they just worked and died.

Thought this conversation was about America?

Back
Top Bottom