who coppin that vita tomorrow?

Got that wifi version wating for me at my local gamestop, this will me be my last big purchase of the year for me
pimp.gif

Last big purchase of the year? It's only February
laugh.gif

I'm gonna save my money on this, but the Vita looks cool though.

If I find one on Craigslist for a good price I'll cop. I got bored of my old PSP after a while and this is probably be the same.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Last big purchase of the year? It's only February
laugh.gif

I'm gonna save my money on this, but the Vita looks cool though.

Got other bills to pay
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

If I find one on Craigslist for a good price I'll cop. I got bored of my old PSP after a while and this is probably be the same.

I had a psp it was dope lent it to my brother for a trip and someone stole it
sick.gif
Will be looking forward to that madden 13 on the vita also

i want it but ima wait till the price goes a lil down or if i can cop off ebay or craigslist for cheap

there's going to be madden on the vita????
madden is my weakness

Copped once price drops. System looks dope. A COD is supposed to drop for it too.

Looks cool but don't want to carry or play games when I'm out the house. Maybe get one when price lowers.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

handheld gaming system?

no thanks... prob cant even play Pokemon or Metroid on it
wait what? you mean to tell me the Nintendo licensed games wont play on the sony psvita? mind blown
indifferent.gif

Co-worker of mine says it won't be good unless they unlock it. He's Into unlocking psp's phones tablets etc. but I don't know too
Much about that.

Best not to buy one now. With how its selling in japan atm and if it sells poor here for a month then Sony will get VERY VERY desperate and drop price fast.

Back
Top Bottom