WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

Been here 8 years...1 SN. No way there were as many of you guys here for 10 years as you are claiming. NT has came a long way though.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Class of 01'...I remember Henz got them nudies of ecstaticchik, sdotgoods, cara, etc.. 
roll.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif
wait, what? this is news to me now

Henz didnt really do it to Cara, I think it was Kerry
laugh.gif
but they were just pics of her ****

roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 this.. 

but still 
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Been here since DEC 1999 Fall of my first semester of college.

I was an idiot walkin around with one low red patent leather J on one foot and a carolina blue low patent leather XI on the other with shirt to match

Niketalk is one of the few things you don't have to contribute to in order to benefit from it...whether it is a deal, a laugh, or advice. 

I feel like NTers know each other better than some folks' significant others...

Me. According to Yuku, I joined in September 2000. Hard to believe its been that long. I figured I would have stopping checking in here long ago. But, for whatever reason, I keep coming back.

coming up on 10 years.. i lurked for a year before joining/getting approved.

a decade, omg.

Me.  Joined Jan. 2001.  Man, I remember when NT was just one huge forum and none of the topics were separated.

Damn, time flies.

Peace

Originally Posted by manposite

wow... I never woulda guessed that so many OGs were still lurking...

pimp.gif

Although I remember first scoping the forum in early 2001, it'll be 10 years in 3 days since joining...

...what a trip.

...and what a summer; Retro AJ I, III, XI Lows, AJ XVI+/Lows, FP 3, Hyperflights(who remembers the big post(by hoopsboy__?) rocking one red and one blue pair with overlapping red/blue jerseys?
laugh.gif
), BB4, R4, Answer IV, KOBE 1, etc, etc...

...play on, NikeTalk.
happy.gif

Sorry for the mega bump but holy crap, it's good to see some old names still and guess what?  

I'M BACK IN THE GAME!

Is Plopunisher still around?  I remember him sending me a free pair of flightposite 2's back in the days.

RyanMDK? Skip2mylou?  ijapino?  Is Method Man still running this place?

If you count lurking then I have been. Didn't start an account until about 2 years after I started coming here. Puts me right at 10 years.

Guilty. I can't quit you. I need to take a break though, but I know I'll be on here at work.

And after that first ban you lose leeway, you get knocked for anything on your new names. It's like you understand how dudes keep getting locked up on parole violations constantly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom