Who is really not enjoying their holidays?

quik1987

Banned
mad.gif

i am not really "celebrating" the holidays per se. didn't do much for christmas. but it feels good to escape the work of college...especially thefinals. and see people from hs i haven't seen in a while.

I thought I was gonna come home to escape from the stresses of being away for school, only to discover i dove in a new pool of bs.

Well my Christmas sucked to be honest.. I dunno how much i was disappionted though, because honestly, i have came to expect it.. I just appreciate the time offof school.. but If i could choose NOT to celebreate christmas, i probably would.

ey it could be worst...for example you could be in a third world country starving and not knowing what the day and the future will hold...

I'm kinda iffy about these holidays. I mean, I got nice presents from my girl and her family and all, but we got into a HUGE argument on Christmas Eve. Shewent bad on me for finding out that I contacted this girl I used to like and told her I wished her a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Only to find out thatit was the girl's boyfriend who told her I contacted her because he went through her email without her knowledge. I got heated at the dude cuz I used to becool with him, so I threatened him telling him that it's 3 to 5 years in prison for reading another person's email, mail, or listening to theirvoicemail without their consent. It's whatever, but I hate these holidays cuz I gotta deal with bs all cuz I greeted someone Merry Christmas...

for some reason i really hate the holidays right now!

I was looking forward to this break off from school so I could sleep-in and get more rest. But I've been having insomnia even before my break started,which has put a damper on my holiday celebration.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by boholkicks

ey it could be worst...for example you could be in a third world country starving and not knowing what the day and the future will hold...
No one knows this.

No presents or gifts, no money or holiday food, no family visiting or friends visiting.

This was the worst holiday ever...Worst Christmas Ever..

My Mood right now is like these two guys below:

wrestlemania_22_10_470x355.jpg

ChoSeungHSDM_468x342.jpg

I don't know if its the fact that theres no snow here in NY but I just don't feel any holiday spirit this year.

My Holiday season has pretty much sucked. The only thing I had to look forward to was being able to go to Colorado to see my brother in the Air Force the dayafter Christmas, but then my Grandma died on Christmas Eve. So now, I have to fly to Indiana tomorrow for a funeral and fly back on New Years Eve. On top ofall that i didn't get any presents (not that big of a deal to me though) and I woke up on Christmas sick as hell, and was throwing up all day.

Back
Top Bottom