Who is the best dressed celebrity?

roll.gif
@ Choppa

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Also imo

Business >>>>> Streetwear

Athletes on game day (Kobe, KG, Fisher... ect) >>>> Pharrell, Kanye, Weezy... ect.
Too bad everyone in the L besides Fisher can't dress to save their lives. I mean it's somewhat not their fault since they're so tall,but I mean their suits are just awful.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Also imo

Athletes on game day (Kobe, KG, Fisher... ect) >>>> Pharrell, Kanye, Weezy... ect.
Too bad everyone in the L besides Fisher can't dress to save their lives. I mean it's somewhat not their fault since they're so tall, but I mean their suits are just awful.
laugh.gif
I dont care if you're tall or not there is no excuse for dudes in the NBA to be wearing all carolina blue suits with matching gators
roll.gif

Also imo

Too bad everyone in the L besides Fisher can't dress to save their lives. I mean it's somewhat not their fault since they're so tall, but I mean their suits are just awful.

word to my dude Lamar... the Original Chopper Suit wearer...
MTV-Lamar-Odom.jpg

lakesuit.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Also imo

word to my dude Lamar... the Original Chopper Suit wearer...
MTV-Lamar-Odom.jpg

lakesuit.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif
WOAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude look like he graduating in the last pic

anybody that rocks shin high sneakers with straps(yeezys, supras, etc...) does not belong in this thread. thats my word!

Back
Top Bottom