Who is the strongest Marvel character?

Mags could murk the hulk by controlling the electromagnetic brainwaves or the hemoglobin of the hulk. The hulk wouldn't be able to touch him with his force field. The iceman post is correct. Dude can control the temperature of the air meaning sucking all moisture from you and everyone else. As far as the strongest marvel character, no one is technically the strongest. We have so many powerups and storylines that it's an argument for all the characters.

I remember reading a list done by a comic magazine when I was about 18 and it was a top ten list of both Marvel and DC characters. Silver Surfer was number one cause of his combined strength and speed. It said he moves at the speed of light :x
Superman was number 3 and Thor was number 2. I remember other people on the list like Spawn, Professor X (cause of his mind abilities), Hulk, and even Spiderman. They also gave the reasons why each character would beat the ones under them on the list. Wish I could find that article now...

it was wizard and I got that issue :smokin

all you guys talking **** about marvel power levels need to sit down...what about your man supes who was made out to be a god in dc comics.

While I agree that marvel does at times add items to hero's arsenal to make them stronger out of no where...these instances are few. Items like the infinity gauntlet, ultimate nulifier, m'kraan crystal, eye of agammoto are needed and they have their own story behind them.

it was wizard and I got that issue :smokin
all you guys talking **** about marvel power levels need to sit down...what about your man supes who was made out to be a god in dc comics.

:rofl: Always got to bring the hate for Superman when no one is even talking about DC. :rofl:

All these arguments and omega mutant level this, omega mutant level that are useless unless you can provide feats that they have personally done in the comics. Like Iceman, he is Omega level but it is all potential, you have to show what he has done to prove he is the strongest. Like World War Hulk, he showed that he is practically unstoppable even when a whole army of mutants go against him.

superman been wack RFX, you know it deep down.

But these omega level mutants aren't really all that.

A better thread would have been who's the most powerful (strength wise) in the marvel universe.

Actually that would have ended up as the Hulk being the winner anyways.

Theirs different classes of power in comic books, you have the omnipotent universal entities(celestials, eternity) then you have the super advanced race individuals (thanos, thor, tyrant) then you have everyone else (hulk, gladiator)

and there's a ton of other variables that factor into a fight....in Marvel you got weaklings repelling galactus and celestials all the time.

superman been wack RFX, you know it deep down.

I find it funny that you always go out of your way to hate on him. :lol:
Bringing him to the Marvel thread and defending Marvel characters strength levels by bashing Superman.
Everyone already know you hate him, no need to bring him to every superhero thread just to solidify your feelings even further.

Dead srs, have you seen Avengers?
Shut the hell up with that. The movie universe is not the 616 where everything really counts

But these omega level mutants aren't really all that.
A better thread would have been who's the most powerful (strength wise) in the marvel universe.
Actually that would have ended up as the Hulk being the winner anyways.
Theirs different classes of power in comic books, you have the omnipotent universal entities(celestials, eternity) then you have the super advanced race individuals (thanos, thor, tyrant) then you have everyone else (hulk, gladiator)
and there's a ton of other variables that factor into a fight....in Marvel you got weaklings repelling galactus and celestials all the time.

That is why the answers has to be based on feats that actually happened in the comics.

You simply cannot say someone is strongest because he/she may or may not be able to do something, they actually have to do it in the end.

On a side note, where do i go to read these comics online? Preferably the World War Hulk series. Thanks

hands down, Silver Surfer. he killed his creator (Galactus) for God's sake!

- time AND galaxy traveller
- can move faster than the speed of light
- converts matter to energy (doesn't need oxygen or to eat/sleep/drink for survival)
- telepathy
- mind-reading
- can create bolts of cosmic energy OR black holes to destroy planets
- can create unbreakable forcefields out of ethereal energy

he's pretty much untouchable. only times I remember him EVER dying is in Exiles (only because Sabretooth gained cosmic powers) & Marvel Zombies (he got ambushed by zombie Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Man, Luke Cage, and a few others)

Who else can make Hulk RUN from a battle besides Mr. Radd? NOBODY. He was about to use power cosmic to strip Bruce of ALL his powers & send his a** back to Earth as a normal person lol

SurferGOD >>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom